i got a vid up with the TL in general audio. i hit a 146.3 on the TL at 35hz with stock electrical. got a higher number coming soon : :hairtrick:

Whats ur score legal on the dash?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Why do people on youtube not believe that was tl meter on my 159.4???LOL I only compete USACI. I will admit its a good score for 46hz and 12000 clamped watts compared to alot of other people with walls and 20000 plus watts.Anyways now you see why I said get it on video so people dont question it.I have alot of people that will tell them they have witnessed it first hand at comps.

yep, i dont waste my breath around town bc pep will say 146? i can hit 150db with my 12'' (using a walmart meter) so i just :lol: :lol: and go on with my day.

and i just cut my ports and got it at 37hz, made allot of diff with the higher bass and lost some on low but not allot. running the amp at about 1,200rms now or 34volts output until i get new electrical and junk. im still trying to do the math to really get an understanding of what im really running to the subs, bc i know ohms, volts, and junk make a diff. but i do know im running 34v out of amp....

ow, lol i did my truck at 90v output on amp at comp (didnt hear that from me) :01nocomment8so:

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Why do people on youtube not believe that was tl meter on my 159.4???LOL I only compete USACI. I will admit its a good score for 46hz and 12000 clamped watts compared to alot of other people with walls and 20000 plus watts.Anyways now you see why I said get it on video so people dont question it.I have alot of people that will tell them they have witnessed it first hand at comps.

Who cares if Someone doesnt beleive you or not if you know for a fact its right. Then why do you care what someone else thinks ?

yeah i took that 1st video.

zaxfire you shouldve came on over itd of been nice to meet another person from the forum.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Who cares if Someone doesnt beleive you or not if you know for a fact its right. Then why do you care what someone else thinks ?

It dont matter but I just hate it when people question me.

2003 F150 Crew Cab

Panasonic DVD Flip Out

4 9515F's Dual 2(i soft parts)

4 DD M3a's

350A singer alt

8 nsb 90's

1 Nsb 125

161.5 @ 46hz in the kick USACI

Street Beat 4 2nd place USACI WF

158.5 @ 39hz LEGAL ON DASH

160's on music in kick

Hey man to get power you need the voltage and the amperage then you multiply them together.To get ohm load you divide amps by volts(or volts by amps...I always forget). You will need your DMM and a Clamp meter and clamp around the positive speaker leads and of course the DMM set to AC volts with leads on speaker terminals.

2003 F150 Crew Cab

Panasonic DVD Flip Out

4 9515F's Dual 2(i soft parts)

4 DD M3a's

350A singer alt

8 nsb 90's

1 Nsb 125

161.5 @ 46hz in the kick USACI

Street Beat 4 2nd place USACI WF

158.5 @ 39hz LEGAL ON DASH

160's on music in kick

props to you for great equipment.

i love audioque. have you clamped your 3500d yet?