Blazer + 4 Fi BTL 18s= FUN!!!

I was thinking 900 obo. i dont need to sell them but it would make the process faster. I might just keep them three are brand new never seen power one i used for a month before my starter went out. :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

To much I have no Idea where to start paid way more then that. And I see bd2000 and 3000 selling for 6-800 on ebay.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I'm not sure what going rate on them are. But if you have 4 why not run then?

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Ill still need new subs the hcca's I have are 12.4 so dual 4's. I want 15 or 18 anyway. I dont think they would sell. I want them at 1ohm or lower .7 maybe :pardon:

WOW, where have I been. This is a MONSTER build.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO Tuned in. Let me know how that SD 16K works for daily.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

More than a 16k? Looks like someone is gunnin for me:) makes me feel like I'm doing something.. Well more wire came in today!

Got 4 runs down of +... and will have 4 runs of -... Its a pita to run! Only could get 4 runs on one side. So I have to run my - on the other side.

Was kinda worried about the Exaust getting in the way.. But I got it figured out.

76033b08.jpg

74e5a2bb.jpg

3eae3653.jpg

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Yes gunning for you and every one else in washington maybe idaho and oregon, I might make it to cali but only if wifey lets me :pardon: . And you are doing something really want to hear it on that sd 16k before I make serious plans :drinks::drinks:

Yes gunning for you and every one else in washington maybe idaho and oregon, I might make it to cali but only if wifey lets me :pardon: . And you are doing something really want to hear it on that sd 16k before I make serious plans :drinks::drinks:

When you bring your comp car out that's when I'll bring mine out:).

The wire is a mix lol. But mist of it is ofc wire..

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Archived