Im looking into baggin my 94 camaro z28. I dont know anything about this sorta stuff yet and basically im just looking to see if any one could tell me what all im going to need to do this. Thanks!

im thinking your best bet is to buy a kit... if i remember correctly i found a 4th gen kit from air ride technologies

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i couldnt find a kit through them but i found the some pieces. the front air struts are like a grand though, i know they arent cheap but i didnt really wanna spend that much......anything else??????

oh ya ART is a pricy brand but they are great... not sure of what some other names are in the buis thou

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

oh ya ART is a pricy brand but they are great... not sure of what some other names are in the buis thou

I would have to agree , IN the air suspension business you pay for what you get . Art's shockwaves are pretty much bolt in application .. Yea they're expensive , but NOTHING is going to be cheap an if it is ITS more then likely junk ! As for the rear you could get away w/ using the factory 4 link an removing the springs in place for bags ( a little harder then it sounds ofcourse)

If you take the cheap way out your bound to have problems sooner or later . Been there , done that .

Ed

I would have to agree , IN the air suspension business you pay for what you get . Art's shockwaves are pretty much bolt in application .. Yea they're expensive , but NOTHING is going to be cheap an if it is ITS more then likely junk ! As for the rear you could get away w/ using the factory 4 link an removing the springs in place for bags ( a little harder then it sounds ofcourse)

If you take the cheap way out your bound to have problems sooner or later . Been there , done that .

Ed

Well im definately not looking for anything cheap quality. I have also herd art is one of the best out there but i was just wondering if there was anything just as good or right underneath them with a slightly smaller price tag. If it takes droping that much money to get the good stuff i will its just the more money i put into my air ride system the longer i have to wait to finish my audio video. but i would rather have to wait on the audio video and have a quality set up then go the cheap way and just end up spending more money later to fix it.