today i had some guy try to tell me his 2 Dual 12" subs and infinity "2600 watts" amp compared to my Fi BL 15 and my hifonics brutus 2608d. it was the autozone guy that was testing my alternator to make sure it didnt have any bad diodes. i just let it go and let him think what he wanted, but i really wanted to inform him that a "2600" watt infinity amp is probably only pushing 500 rms and that his duals are just straight up trash and would never hold up on 1300 rms each. or the fact that a stock alt/bat would never be able to maintain 2600 watts rms any day. was it right of me to just let it go and let him be ignorant about his shitty best buy equipment? or should i have put him in his place and told him that his system is the king of busty ass systems? what would u do in a situation like that? cuz it seems like the noobier someone is in car audio, the more they think that their shitty systems rock everyone elses. or maybe its just me...

I always tell em to come here and say it and watch em get flamed

Edited by marquettefan247

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

i would have bitch slapped him, grabbed the shitty tester they have wrapped his ass up with it, banged his girl friend, mom, and grandma all at the same time.........................oh wait no i would actually just laugh and leave. dude dont waste your breath on guys like that. just smile and walk away. when he gets out bumped by a car with a stock system, then he'll know.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

If he is just some random guy just laugh inside, if you know the I.E. a freind or family member educate their ass, although there are just some people you just cant educate the ones that have there 12" Xplods with their Wal-mart Pre Fab box, off the Wal-mart amp, with their HU maxed out distorting like no other, those are the people that you just gotta let it go, and be proud of yourself that your set-up destroys theirs.

Edit: You should of got a demo from him(trying to contain the Laughter of course), then gave him a demo of your set-up and show him what a real system sounds like.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

yeah a demo definitely would have shut him up. but then again some people never learn or are just too damn ignorant to want to learn. i think anything built at bestbuy is a peice of shit. i went in one time asking if they had the pioneer premier ice 4 channel amp and the guy had no idea what a 4 channel was. i was like wtf? and left. i mean i definitely dont know everything but some people they hire there are just fucking stupid. btw rambling off topic. demo :) up man

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

yeah a demo definitely would have shut him up. but then again some people never learn or are just too damn ignorant to want to learn. i think anything built at bestbuy is a peice of shit. i went in one time asking if they had the pioneer premier ice 4 channel amp and the guy had no idea what a 4 channel was. i was like wtf? and left. i mean i definitely dont know everything but some people they hire there are just fucking stupid. btw rambling off topic. demo :) up man

I think at one point they sold Kicker at Best Buy, I for one have 2 12" CVX's off of 2000rms and hitting mid 140's so not all there stuff is crap, but yes most of it is...... and I agree the employess there are extremely stupid, as in most places I.E. Autozone, Best Buy, etc.... the people they hire are just salesmen they usually have no experiece in the field for which they sell products for, and all they know is what is on the screen, Now I know at the Autozone in my town the people that work there are Idiots, I am an Auto Tech so I know alot of stuff about what autozone deals and everytime I go there to get parts, I just let them think they know what they are talking about, and just get the stuff I need, heck I have even been told by an Autozone employee that and I quote "We dont actually know about anything Automotive we just sell the Parts".

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I think at one point they sold Kicker at Best Buy, I for one have 2 12" CVX's off of 2000rms and hitting mid 140's so not all there stuff is crap, but yes most of it is...... and I agree the employess there are extremely stupid, as in most places I.E. Autozone, Best Buy, etc.... the people they hire are just salesmen they usually have no experiece in the field for which they sell products for, and all they know is what is on the screen, Now I know at the Autozone in my town the people that work there are Idiots, I am an Auto Tech so I know alot of stuff about what autozone deals and everytime I go there to get parts, I just let them think they know what they are talking about, and just get the stuff I need, heck I have even been told by an Autozone employee that and I quote "We dont actually know about anything Automotive we just sell the Parts".

I didnt know Best Buy ever sold Kicker. And the Autozone people make me laugh sometimes haha. Yeah Im in auto tech at my school and I know more about what goes on than they do. When they talk I usually do the uh huh thing and shrug my shoulders, face it people hate being proved wrong, so I tend not to. Unless of course their ingorant then I usually make them wanna give up on life lol.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/