Well, I have been doing appliance repair at this job now for 8 months, Time just flew by. but in the last few weeks they have been using me as a tester to see if I can fix appliances that we don't touch, have parts for, and don't have any literature on diagnosing. I went to few service calls working on appliances that we didn't have any info on, and did great, single trip service calls.

But besides that, hours have been cut back a lot, and I commute 75miles a day to and from work, in a 12mpg SUV, very costly on gas.

I need something closer in Sac

I'am very mechanically inclined and good with electronics, diagnosing, wood working, etc etc

Ive been wanting to learn welding, since I have a lot of metal work experience, and machining, welding would be a nice way to top off my resume

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well, I have been doing appliance repair at this job now for 8 months, Time just flew by. but in the last few weeks they have been using me as a tester to see if I can fix appliances that we don't touch, have parts for, and don't have any literature on diagnosing. I went to few service calls working on appliances that we didn't have any info on, and did great, single trip service calls.

But besides that, hours have been cut back a lot, and I commute 75miles a day to and from work, in a 12mpg SUV, very costly on gas.

I need something closer in Sac

I'am very mechanically inclined and good with electronics, diagnosing, wood working, etc etc

Ive been wanting to learn welding, since I have a lot of metal work experience, and machining, welding would be a nice way to top off my resume

check out the sacbee job listings and see if there's anything in there that piques your interest.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I'am so used to looking on Craigslist for jobs, and have gotten my current job, and last job from Craigslist, I haven't even thought of Sacbee

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.