Whats up guys I just bought a 84 Prelude off of craigslist here in GA. I wanna make it more import than ricer if you feel me. I know ebay has some 4 and 4.5 inch mufflers, thats what I want but I could have sworn they have them for like 10 - to 20 shipped. I plan on lowering it and tinting the windows. As far as exhaust I'm going do straight pipe to the muffler I get. I need some help finding me a muffler in that range 25 and under if possible.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Whats up guys I just bought a 84 Prelude off of craigslist here in GA. I wanna make it more import than ricer if you feel me. I know ebay has some 4 and 4.5 inch mufflers, thats what I want but I could have sworn they have them for like 10 - to 20 shipped. I plan on lowering it and tinting the windows. As far as exhaust I'm going do straight pipe to the muffler I get. I need some help finding me a muffler in that range 25 and under if possible.

Cheap muffler

Check it.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Cheap muffler

Check it.

Your funny dude LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Can yall give me any suggestions unlike bassjunkies.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Mufflers for 10 bucks shipped? Holy hell you'd probably be better off making a coffee can exhaust. Throw on a Flowmaster 40 series :8)

Ok seriously though, If you're going to mess with the exhaust and you're looking for performance, then do it right and do header back, don't just change the muffler out with an ebay one that sounds like a pissed off swarm of bumblebees everytime you pass. I'm not into the Honda game so I couldn't tell you what brands to look for, just giving you my .02

Edited by JGod

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Mufflers for 10 bucks shipped? Holy hell you'd probably be better off making a coffee can exhaust. Throw on a Flowmaster 40 series :8)

I don't think a flowmaster period would sound good on a 4 banger thats just me. I been looking some and found them for 26 shipped just seeing if anyone knew anything cheaper or had one laying around they wanted to sale maybe. I'm looking at the 4 inch round mufflers with 4" tips on them.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Ok seriously though, If you're going to mess with the exhaust and you're looking for performance, then do it right and do header back, don't just change the muffler out with an ebay one that sounds like a pissed off swarm of bumblebees everytime you pass. I'm not into the Honda game so I couldn't tell you what brands to look for, just giving you my .02

I was thinking of leaving the stock header and just do straight 2.5 back to the muffler no cat.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I don't think a flowmaster period would sound good on a 4 banger thats just me. I been looking some and found them for 26 shipped just seeing if anyone knew anything cheaper or had one laying around they wanted to sale maybe. I'm looking at the 4 inch round mufflers with 4" tips on them.

I was just messin with ya, but you'd be surprised. I've seen some imports with flowmasters and borlas that sounded pretty good, alot better than some of the ricers around here anyways. A 4 inch muffler is going to be loud, and possibly obnoxious (sp?) but that's just me, I don't know what you're into. Just remember you get what you pay for though, 25 bucks or less for a muffler sounds extremely cheap to me.

I was thinking of leaving the stock header and just do straight 2.5 back to the muffler no cat.

I know shops aren't allowed to do exhaust with no cats, so unless you know someone you'll probably have to do that yourself.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I was just messin with ya, but you'd be surprised. I've seen some imports with flowmasters and borlas that sounded pretty good, alot better than some of the ricers around here anyways. A 4 inch muffler is going to be loud, and possibly obnoxious (sp?) but that's just me, I don't know what you're into. Just remember you get what you pay for though, 25 bucks or less for a muffler sounds extremely cheap to me.

I know shops aren't allowed to do exhaust with no cats, so unless you know someone you'll probably have to do that yourself.

Yeah I have called about 8 shops that do exhaust work and 5 of them told me they wouldn't and three said they would. I know its against the law but to me the car is 25 years old so no emission. I just want 2.5 piping and a muffler.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"