a box with more port area

how much ? more

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

I like to go with 15 sq inches of port per cubic foot.

im so lost?

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

basically what there saying is the subs are not getting enough port area and all the air is being shoved hard outa that small ass port and making some annoying port noise, im sorry i dont believe that you only have port noise with just trunk open, im sure you have port noise all the time its just much louder opened up

a new box will make those subs louder too, and dont worry about the looks, spl isnt pretty (aside from the featured chevy astro on here, that shit is sexy)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

When you get your BL's come on this site, and have someone design a box for you with a cut out sheet, a few reputable designers off the top of my head are James,footlongsam, and many others. You will be much happier with a nice box, and with the cutout sheet it is very easy to put the box together.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

measure the how big your port openings are.

for example: 1 inch wide and 13 inches tall.

1 times 13 which equals 13 inches of port area for that subs chamber.

if each of your subs are in a 1 cubic foot chamber then they should have 13-16 squares inches of port

if they are in 2 cubic foot chambers (a piece) then they should have 26-32 square inches of port per chamber.

yours looks VERY small

basically what there saying is the subs are not getting enough port area and all the air is being shoved hard outa that small ass port and making some annoying port noise, im sorry i dont believe that you only have port noise with just trunk open, im sure you have port noise all the time its just much louder opened up

a new box will make those subs louder too, and dont worry about the looks, spl isnt pretty (aside from the featured chevy astro on here, that shit is sexy)

fuck looks.....i it 138.7 now how much can i gain with new box?

fuck looks.....i it 138.7 now how much can i gain with new box?

Might I ask what kind of meter it was?

Edit: The box makes or breaks the sub, you could theoretically gain quite a bit with a proper enclosure.

Edit Edit: I am happy to have all access now, now if my stupid mouse decides to double post I can delete it WOOT!!

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

whats with the spongebob shit btw? does he make you louder? :lol: