Slapuhho Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Posted August 1, 2009 It's kind of pointless to say DC nuthuggers considering A LOT of people on the forum run DC and love it. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Slapuhho Posted August 6, 2009 Author Report Posted August 6, 2009 OKay, soo. I finally listened to Vic and a few others, and I put some armorol on it. It looks amazing now. It looks like it's supposed to. Ill be making some new videos soon for sure. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Slapuhho Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Posted August 9, 2009 New vids in first Post! check it out and leave some comments 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
01 S-10 Posted August 9, 2009 Report Posted August 9, 2009 Damn bro very impressive considering the amout of power you're running. Interior looks like its gonna fall apart. TDH FTW !!!
Slapuhho Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Posted August 9, 2009 Damn bro very impressive considering the amout of power you're running. Interior looks like its gonna fall apart.Yeah man, I don't know if you noticed but in the first few vids I had my garage door opener on my visor...I had to take it off because it kept flying off and hitting me in my nose! It got annoying fast lol 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Crump Posted August 10, 2009 Report Posted August 10, 2009 Yeah man, I don't know if you noticed but in the first few vids I had my garage door opener on my visor... I had to take it off because it kept flying off and hitting me in my nose! It got annoying fast lol It flew off when he was driving, it was hilarious, either way my sub will be here tmm Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
loburbon Posted August 10, 2009 Report Posted August 10, 2009 dc nut huggers... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted August 10, 2009 Report Posted August 10, 2009 im pretty sure that earned you an all expense paid 3 day vacation to the island shouldashutafucup CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted August 10, 2009 Report Posted August 10, 2009 how big is the box and what is it tuned to? CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
Crump Posted August 10, 2009 Report Posted August 10, 2009 how big is the box and what is it tuned to?Its 4 cubes after displacements, and tuned to 33-34 htz with exposports box calc. Its got an external 2nd baffle so the only displacement needed to be calculated (other than the port) was the sub which made everything easier and more spacious inside. Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.