Noob_On_Droid Posted September 9, 2009 Report Posted September 9, 2009 Don't trip about the score, the meter is an ugly mistress. Give that beast more power!! We did 144s with an XL 15 in a trunk (tuned to 32hz) but had a DC2000.1 on it at .5ohm Build and test and build again!! Vids look good I'm glad to see this thread with a new breath of life.
Slapuhho Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Posted September 9, 2009 Don't trip about the score, the meter is an ugly mistress. Give that beast more power!! We did 144s with an XL 15 in a trunk (tuned to 32hz) but had a DC2000.1 on it at .5ohm Build and test and build again!! Vids look good I'm glad to see this thread with a new breath of life. Yeah I wish people would stop bumping this one though, it's old.lol But yeah, I know about Domo. I know I can hit higher with this setup, my gain was on 1 and I don't know my peak. But I WILL be upgrading and a DC 2k looks pretty good right now, I just need a knob and i'm good to go. But for real everyone, look at the new thread with three new videos lol. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
dirtboi22 Posted September 9, 2009 Report Posted September 9, 2009 dang man thats nice for a single xl 15!!! what re sub did you upgrade from?
Slapuhho Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Posted September 10, 2009 dang man thats nice for a single xl 15!!! what re sub did you upgrade from?RE SX 15". 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.