kicker zx2500.1 or rockford 4000.1

wrong section.. ill move it for ya

Aww you made my post go away explaining it......

Here it goes again

It really depends on your application and the ohms of the subs you will be running, the Kicker will do about 3000-3200 at 2 ohms the RF will do a little under 5000 at 1 ohm, so first what are you planning to push with these amps.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Here it goes again

It really depends on your application and the ohms of the subs you will be running, the Kicker will do about 3000-3200 at 2 ohms the RF will do a little under 5000 at 1 ohm, so first what are you planning to push with these amps.

i have two re sx 15's, each 1200 rms runnin both subs at dual 2ohm, i dont want both, just seeing if any one has one for sale.

Here it goes again

Wrong and Wrong. Most Kicker Birth sheets Ive seen are no more than 2900 Watts max And not all T4ks will do 5000 watts..

i have two re sx 15's, each 1200 rms runnin both subs at dual 2ohm, i dont want both, just seeing if any one has one for sale.

Im sorry didnt mean to sound like you wanted both amps, if you are planning on sticking with those subs and not upgrading down the like I say the kicker would be a good bet, however if you plan on upgrading the RF would be a better choice since it does 3000rms or so at 2 ohms, then if you upgraded you could drop the impendence to 1 ohm and get alot more power.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Wrong and Wrong. Most Kicker Birth sheets Ive seen are no more than 2900 Watts max And not all T4ks will do 5000 watts..

He didnt need exact numbers I just gave him sort of a ballpark, so to be a bit more specific the kicker is good for at least 2500rms up to about 3000rms at 2 ohms, the RF will do about 3000rms up to about 3400rms at 2 ohms and 4000 thru about 4700rms at 1 ohm, it all depends if you want to upgrade in the future.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ