Jump to content

How Much Do You Hate School


Guest Nismofreak

How bad do you hatge it  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Choice one

    • F@@K I hate it alot
      12
    • Just hate it
      4
    • It is okay
      11
    • I love school
      7


Recommended Posts

Posted

You play Ice hockey. WHOO

I played ice hockey for liek 6 years then went to roller. Roller hockey is bigger right now here.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I wanna play you so bad. Can't beat me. lol. I'm not he best man. I suck but never was to much of a hockey lover but I like checkin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...