Hi guys! Im having my first interview tomorrow at a place called floor and decor. They sell tile, wood, carpet and other floor stuff (duh its in the name :rolleyes: )

But its my first interview ever! Im not really that nervous, I just dont know what to expect.

anyone have any good tips?

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

don't forget to wear a speedo and a raincoat lol naw but do dress up nicely and like others have said stay calm and be thorough with all yours answers and statements.

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

When they ask you "Tell me about yourself" don't talk about how you grew up watching Spongebob, talk about your skills and experience and how they can be transferred to that job.

This may sound dumb, But speak like your mama raised you right. When someone asks me for a job and they talk street and thug I say "I"ll let you know".

When people talk to me in a mannerly fashion I know they probably had other good qualities instilled from their upbringing as well.

Edit: And I'm in construction. The ability to lift heavy things is the big one so in retail it's probably even more important :P

Edited by alvitae

Don't overdress for the job. Don't go in their wearing a suit and tie. Wear dress slacks, nice button up shirt, maybe a tie, and dress shoes.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

if they ask you what your weaknesses are, just tell them that you're shy at first, until you really get to know everyone you work with

that's the question that usually fucked me up, until i figured out what to say

and sometimes "less is more"

those are the things that have helped me in interviews

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details