1/0ga rockford vs kicker vs knuknocepts

So we would take stinger over all the others anyone else car to agree.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

I've used 1/0 of the following:

welding

Stinger

Tsunami

Kicker Hyperflex

Knu KLMX

Knu Fleks

Street Wires

Q Power

Raptor

Sound Quest

And several other wires that were so poor quality I can't remember.

Out of those brands I enjoyed working with the Kicker hyperflex, and Knu Fleks. Whichever you could get the best price on would be my choice.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

honestly, its preference and price, and if you even have to think twice about whether or not it can take it, go a gauge bigger or do two runs, it can only help. these wires are all so close performance wise it comes down to what looks prettier in your car, and how much you're willing to pay for it. I dont think the big ass monster will perform any better than the smaller knu, or that its stiffness will limit me in any way or make the install take longer. As long as its a good cable its all pretty damn close. The only problem is when you get like raptor wire or install bay where 0g is just good 8g with a fat jacket.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

honestly, its preference and price, and if you even have to think twice about whether or not it can take it, go a gauge bigger or do two runs, it can only help. these wires are all so close performance wise it comes down to what looks prettier in your car, and how much you're willing to pay for it. I dont think the big ass monster will perform any better than the smaller knu, or that its stiffness will limit me in any way or make the install take longer. As long as its a good cable its all pretty damn close. The only problem is when you get like raptor wire or install bay where 0g is just good 8g with a fat jacket.

Yeah, raptor, Q Power etc is like using at best the next size down, it may be cheaper but there's a good reason why. I completely agree - almost any good 1/0 is capable of handling 250-300a per run with no problems. I like the look of the translucent jackets and that makes a difference to me.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i like hugfen wire myself but cant seem to find it anywere, its not flexible at all but got hella strand count

i got some "0guage" from local shop made by install bay and my scosh 4guage was the same size strands wise

n i got rf 4guage n it seems to be ok i guess

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I haven't used any of the previously mentioned wires, but I can tell you one to stay away from, JL Audio. I just ran some 2ga today and aside from the stiffness coming in handy when feeding it through the factory grommet in the firewall, it isn't very flexible at all.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

All right, all right I get it its not about looks or price its about what is easy to work with and will provide the most power now i must decide and don't send me hate mail. I guess based on all the comments by the way thanks all of you. I will now pick my wire. That's right the answer coming to me. Ok the verdict is in and don't get pissed if its not your pick. I would just like to say that the winner was based on many factors. The winner is only going to be the one because it was the best choice among many. That being said my final answer is based on sound facts and I believe it to be the most correct answer for the question. Ok it is the Singer SHK201 kit best bang for the buck IMO. Thanks for the insight guys.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

IMO i think out of those the Knu is the best. but honestly.. u cant beat welding cable..... lol

Yeah well I think that would have been a bit too much for my case

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

that stinger kit will be more than fine, you wont notice a performance difference switching to another brand honestly. that kit will be perfect so long as you dont have some crazy long car

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived