Ostrich or Suede?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Ostrich or Suede?

• Ostrich
    • Suede
    • Ostrich for amp rack, Suede for door inserts
    • Suede for amp rack, Ostrich for door inserts

I got mine from JoAnn fabrics.

its tricky because it will look like the color you want in the store and then when you actually get it home it looks different because of lighting.

but its all good it was in the sale bin so I got 5 yards for dirt cheap and gave just about all of it to 99vic and he used it in his durango so it got some use.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I got mine from JoAnn fabrics.

its tricky because it will look like the color you want in the store and then when you actually get it home it looks different because of lighting.

but its all good it was in the sale bin so I got 5 yards for dirt cheap and gave just about all of it to 99vic and he used it in his durango so it got some use.

That's weak, but at least it didn't cost you much

I'm just going to do a yard of each and go from there. I doubt I'd need more than that. A yard of Ostrich is $18 and a yard of that Suede is $13, not bad at all.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

uh oh, the "suede only" option is making a comeback

Honestly, the more I looked at the fabrics laid out on the amp rack board, the more I liked the look of the grey suede...the grey ostrich just doesn't look right

But the contrast of the black ostrich to the grey in the back seat area with the seats folded down is pretty appealing

Honestly, the more I looked at the fabrics laid out on the amp rack board, the more I liked the look of the grey suede...the grey ostrich just doesn't look right

But the contrast of the black ostrich to the grey in the back seat area with the seats folded down is pretty appealing

I agree with you the black looks pretty good sitting there. The grey just don't look right. IDK

In the picture the black looks like it's better quality. Those are some nice prices too.

I agree with you the black looks pretty good sitting there. The grey just don't look right. IDK

In the picture the black looks like it's better quality. Those are some nice prices too.

Not to mention that the black will hide my horrible wood cutting skills better too! Alright, black ostrich for the amp rack, grey suede for the interior it is! I'm ordering tonight!