check out these 170DB JL's!!

now all yall remember i have 2 of these not 1 so think b4 u talk an dont say that i only have 100 db's

slamnride (3 weeks ago) Show Hide -3 Marked as spam Reply | Spam aww man! yours are better than mine! ive only got 85 dB! how many alternators are you using to run this beast? you must have like...3 batteries...

jccl777 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply i just got 1 but there high output like 80 amp alternator an starter -760-680 battery

slamnride (3 weeks ago) Show Hide -3 Marked as spam Reply | Spam so that alternator is good for about 19.2 volts or what?

jccl777 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply it's good for about 18.8 volts

slamnride (1 week ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam wow, u thought youd at least be at 19.2 volts with that 80 amp alternator! youre a pro!

jccl777 (6 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply yeah i been in the business for 10 years so i know what im doin i got about 19.4 volts in it right now cause of the new wiring i just put in

yoboynic (3 weeks ago) Show Hide -4 Marked as spam Reply | Spam i believe it 100% ive heard 2 sony xplods(walmart special) get 134 db so its possible

DirtyDog7ing (1 week ago) Show Hide -3 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Who could ever doubt JL not being the greatest in quality? JL all the way they are the best!!!

jccl777 (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply for sure man thanks for the comments cuz ur sure right bout them bein the best speakers if only every1 else knew how good they are when u got'em hooked up right

slamnride (1 week ago) Show Hide -3 Marked as spam Reply | Spam also, whats the most Db youve hit?

jccl777 (6 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply well when i had my 2000 watt amp i hit 168.4 i think thats what it was an it was only half way up

slamnride (4 days ago) Show Hide -3 Marked as spam Reply | Spam think you could hit 190's Db with it cranked all the way?

jccl777 (4 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply na i doubt anybody hittin 190 an bein in the vehicle cause they would lose their hearing at 175-180 if they was in it the most i've ever hit is right at 170 i couldn't even sit in the truck it was in cause i probably would have been dead if i had

GET LOUD OR GO HOME

now all yall remember i have 2 of these not 1 so think b4 u talk an dont say that i only have 100 db's

slamnride (3 weeks ago) Show Hide -3 Marked as spam Reply | Spam aww man! yours are better than mine! ive only got 85 dB! how many alternators are you using to run this beast? you must have like...3 batteries...

jccl777 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply i just got 1 but there high output like 80 amp alternator an starter -760-680 battery

slamnride (3 weeks ago) Show Hide -3 Marked as spam Reply | Spam so that alternator is good for about 19.2 volts or what?

jccl777 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply it's good for about 18.8 volts

slamnride (1 week ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam wow, u thought youd at least be at 19.2 volts with that 80 amp alternator! youre a pro!

jccl777 (6 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply yeah i been in the business for 10 years so i know what im doin i got about 19.4 volts in it right now cause of the new wiring i just put in

yoboynic (3 weeks ago) Show Hide -4 Marked as spam Reply | Spam i believe it 100% ive heard 2 sony xplods(walmart special) get 134 db so its possible

DirtyDog7ing (1 week ago) Show Hide -3 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Who could ever doubt JL not being the greatest in quality? JL all the way they are the best!!!

jccl777 (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply for sure man thanks for the comments cuz ur sure right bout them bein the best speakers if only every1 else knew how good they are when u got'em hooked up right

slamnride (1 week ago) Show Hide -3 Marked as spam Reply | Spam also, whats the most Db youve hit?

jccl777 (6 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply well when i had my 2000 watt amp i hit 168.4 i think thats what it was an it was only half way up

slamnride (4 days ago) Show Hide -3 Marked as spam Reply | Spam think you could hit 190's Db with it cranked all the way?

jccl777 (4 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply na i doubt anybody hittin 190 an bein in the vehicle cause they would lose their hearing at 175-180 if they was in it the most i've ever hit is right at 170 i couldn't even sit in the truck it was in cause i probably would have been dead if i had

i didn't know you were from abilene, i thought you were from topeka, seen ya at a couple of the midwest spl shows. welcome to smd

i didn't know you were from abilene, i thought you were from topeka, seen ya at a couple of the midwest spl shows. welcome to smd

ive been on here for a while ....... ive been quite lol then i seen i had a message from you tube about this kd and well ....its on..... ive been on the roe forms also where i made fun of him also ......... shp4x

GET LOUD OR GO HOME

My guess is that he uses this amp for comps

Turbo Driven LOL

Posted Image

Why you got to steal pictures from my photobucket account, or pics I posted up here??? Im sure you mean no harm, but Ive found people posting my pictures on sites claiming my gear as theres before in the past. I guess thats why I set my albums to private...

Heres that amp on my wall o shame in my garage.

Posted Image

And the turbo driven amp next to a legacy sub that I put a carbon fiber dd dustcap on... Lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyways, I posted a video response to one of this kids videos( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZXptOE5HGE...re=channel_page ) of my hoe shaking like 20 windows in a row. Needless to say he deleted my post and my video, and I got a pm back titled "son"

And this is what it said

for your info the tint was already in the truck when i bought it i just ain't had time to redo it an i dont just have the jl 12's bitch i just put a tonneau with 8 15's in ported boxes in it which is 32000 watts all together what u got to say now son u just a damn fool grow up an quit bein jealous i ain't said bullshit about ur system so dont talk bout mine

yall ain't nuthin but lil jealous bitches i didn't even touch my cd's i pulled them up when they slid off the seat an made them strait so fuck yall i mean hell i got my own audio shop an i been in the business for 10 years an mine hits way harder than these shitty ass subs ..........I GOT THIS 8 HOURS AGO FROM BRETT JOHNSON aka JCCL777

GET LOUD OR GO HOME

yall ain't nuthin but lil jealous bitches i didn't even touch my cd's i pulled them up when they slid off the seat an made them strait so fuck yall i mean hell i got my own audio shop an i been in the business for 10 years an mine hits way harder than these shitty ass subs ..........I GOT THIS 8 HOURS AGO FROM BRETT JOHNSON aka JCCL777

Well he answered you back but he never responded to meeting up and going up against me on the meter so obviously he's scared and can't back anything he says up.

Edit: Grammar fail

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

i cant c how he says my subs are shit ........ look up memhpis shps back in the day and look up his "special ed" subs and well i cant c how his r better then mine ............. IT TRUELY MAKES ME WANNA DRIVE TO THE NITERYDER CUSTOMS AND PUNK HIM

GET LOUD OR GO HOME

The worst thing about this whole situation is he is making all of us who are from Ohio look dumb. :(

you mean... your not...? damn... i guess he did a good job. lol

caddy - thats a big wall of shame lol. now i want to know the story behind everything. oh, i have those 5" pioneer 3ways lol. some of the 1st speakers i ever bought.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived