Ok,

2 major problems so far....

1.) Today I was using my A/C to keep me cool while I was removing the headrests from my rear seats. I finished shut the truck off....got out of the truck and went inside. I left the A/C on. I went back out to leave for work and when i opened my door my A/C was still blowing. It should of shut off when I turned the key off.... I turn the A/C to the off position and it will stop but it will come on while the car is completely off... I dont know why.

2.) The Headlights (Automatic headlights/turn on when it gets dark) came on tonight while the car was off at my work. Can't trun them off.... I had to pull 3 fuses to get them to shut off....

I have no idea what could be causing these problems? If any of you have any ideas please post up right away! I did recently have my Viper alarm put back in but it was about 5-6 days ago... dont know if that could be doing it....

Edited by NoFearX18

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I don't know about the AC. You might have to use the lights manually. Sounds like faulty wiring to me.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

It's a GMC?

But in all seriousness, maybe you cracked the Computer from the bass?

Or something is shorted somewhere.

My lights don't work manually.... automatic and i cant turn that off for reasons i don't understand lol

Yes its a GMC but yea man, computer is fine... im not THAT loud :P

Turns out its a shorted wire under the dash... dont know which one but i took 3 our of 4 screws of my dash and they lights kicked off... the AC also stopped working while the car is off.... Now if I put pressure on that panel they will kick back on... this is some weird shit. there are like 60 different wires under the dash and i'm not sure which on is the problem... I will check tomorrow morning when i have more light than a flashlight...

This was a seriously scary night.... I mean I was terrified that this was going to prevent me from attending the Carlisle 3x event with the rest of TDH this weekend.

Anyway, problem found... now to fix... Admins/Mods you guys can lock her up!

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...