Computer guys, this is for you! GTX295 EVGA F/S

I have a Evga GTX295 F/S. This is a VERY GOOD friend of mine (He is a ER Doctor, so it is WELL taken care of!) This card *MIGHT* have 30-45minutes of use on it.....seriously! This was a gaming PC I built for him roughly 3-4 months ago, and I think he used it maybe 1-2 times, that is all. Spent more time at my house In pieces as he was always adding items to it. He now moved on to a notebook with a Corei7 and GTX280M platform, and is selling pieces from that said PC. He is wanting 485 shipped for it. This is the DUAL CARD VERSION, THE VERSION WHERE YOU CAN MOD Vgpu WITH SOFTWARE! This is NOT the single card version (Like the 4870x2 with 2 gpus on 1 card) This card was never OCed, or MODDED in anyway shape or form! To those of you that are "UP" on PC hardware, this card is EXACTLY 2 GTX275 GPU's in 1 card! BEST/Fastest GPU out currently. PM me if interested. Shipping is lower 48only....sorry if that leaves you out. The card has 3 outputs. 2 DVI, and 1 HDMI. I believe the HDMI is only in use once in windows, as the driver needs to be initialized first. So in otherwords, DVI needs to be the primary choice, then switch to HDMI once in windows. (not sure on all this as I've never used the HDMI out on any of my past GTX295's (I had 4 in total already) LOve these babies, you will too! Make sure you have PLENTY of room in your case, this card is about 13inches long or so, and NEEDS A DAMN GOOD PSU TO BACK IT UP! AT MINIMUM, A 650W **SINGLE 12V RAIL** PSU OR GREATER. CARD HAS 2 POWER CONNECTORS....1 6PIN, 1 8PIN

DSCF1309.jpg

DSCF1310.jpg

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

is this how ppl can run 2 monitors to one pc?

and i kno ur not susposto ask off topic questions in a f/s thread but, if i was to add a 5.1 sound card in my comp will it play 5.1 all the time or just stuff thats already decoded?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 3 weeks later...