Curious if Steve Meade has seen this... not hatin on his ride but

Syko DJ

hey steve you don't have to talk shit like the others said that will stoop down to his level you have a whole forum thats got your back and will talk shit about him.

I've seen a video of him and the NY Native or something like that he had all his homies cheer him on and the NY Native dude just had one dude rollin with him to give demos.

every video I see him bitching about sure that guy has more bass but I have more vocals.

just remember at the end of the day you can seat 5 people and still be officially louder than him I forgot that the competitions are bass race not midbass race.

oh and since when do you brag? last time I checked you are down to give demos and talk about your system and this guy hides his shit like someone might see.

fuckin haters is all we need to survive :diablo:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

i remember schooling him about his shitting attitude when he had a vid of just his midbass playing

he claimed he acts the way he does because New York does it different than other cities... and theres alot of haters so he has to be tough

i told him that people like him are role models for younger kids and he needs to check himself because being a dick gets u nowhere

why is steve the shit... because he's a down to earth normal everyday guy with the same passion as us...

not some damn showoff raffling bullshitter whos ratty ass needs to crawl back in the whole his entire entourage came from

/rant... lmao

for freakin sure decaf couldn't have said it better

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

I like the second video the best. "He can't take ownership of the caddy because it ain't his"...pretty sure he CAN take ownership because he BUILT it. I would say Steve can take credit for the caddy because he's the brains behind the build. This guy who owns the beast, can't say shit, cause he had no say in his stereo other than throwing the cash at the builders.

Did anyone else notice him telling the video'er "Dont mind the noise...it's a bad copy" lmfao...what a joke this guy is.

I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt when he was on here, but after seeing this shit, he's a fucking piece of shit

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

the caddy HAS done a 160 on video thats why everyone hates imho

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

sorry, he took it to another level by trying to get personal with it. Im not bragging, boasting or anything. If he wants to talk big we can settle it like men. I didnt even know the guy was still alive till just now, thats how often his name crosses my brain cells.....i mean never. This is completely out of the box, crazy talk - im gonna do my best to not talk shit about the guy still but i WILL go toe to toe if he wants, id give anything for him to be here and call me a "nigga" to my face.

If you made a video, I bet it would BLOW UP on the net.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

This is what i said

Man stfu, no one cares about you, steve meade doesnt do this for competing with your gay ass with a fuckin green wristband. He would probably give you props on your shit cuz hes not a complete asshole like you. Good luck with the talking shit on youtube career. Steve meade is the man and shouldnt have to deal with peices of shit like you.

This is what i said

Man stfu, no one cares about you, steve meade doesnt do this for competing with your gay ass with a fuckin green wristband. He would probably give you props on your shit cuz hes not a complete asshole like you. Good luck with the talking shit on youtube career. Steve meade is the man and shouldnt have to deal with peices of shit like you.

No one cares what you said :)

jkerger :ph34r:

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived