sean 371 Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 I'm ordering components probably tonight. Anyone with experience with CDT, or have heard good/bad things about them, let me know. These are what I'm planning on: http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=5207 Thanks guys! Please let me know. A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
sierra mist Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 I owned the EF-61 set. I didn't run a full active setup or anything. They sounded a lot better than the coax units I've had over the years. For $150, I was pleased.
sean 371 Posted April 4, 2007 Author Report Posted April 4, 2007 Cool man. Yea I'm ordering them right now. Now I can get on with my door pods! A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 Never heard ot them. I'm waiting fo rmy speakers to come. It taking to long.
EAT DIRT Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 Hopefully they are decent becasue i just ordered them for sean lol but still share if you know anything about them....
Guest MegaloManiac Posted April 6, 2007 Report Posted April 6, 2007 i dont like the toneality out of them. I have heard the eDi 6500s which is the same as their HD line. Something about the tone was unappealing to me.
sean 371 Posted April 6, 2007 Author Report Posted April 6, 2007 hmm...well i just got them in, and I'm workin on the door pods right now. so i guess we'll see! A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.