What up! My name is Bryan. I am 32 years old and been in the US Army for 11 years stationed here in Colorado. I found this site actually through Steve Meade's youtube page. So yeah, hopefully I can further my knowledge on car audio here.

HU: Eclipse 8443

Front: Eclipse SC8362

Rear: Eclipse Point Source SP6900

Subs: Eclipse SW8122.4

Amps: Eclipse PA5422 & Eclipse 34230

EQ: Audiocontrol DQS

My names Ben. I'm fourteen and i found out about meade a year or so ago when he got in that accident with his tahoe. i currently have a 10" in my room running at 200 watts rms (Logitech z-5500). I have plenty of knowledge in computers and Gm vehicles but now i want to further my knowledge in audio :)

Consider me a basshead :D

• 3 weeks later...

Let us know who you are and how you found us!

im freddy ifound you with youtube i have a 2000 silverado stepside with a jvc double din face comes off 2 cvr12 1 hifonics 600 watt 1 4 channel fosgate 400-4 an epicenter and cap

one question have you ever played mexican music in your tahoe? not talking about mariachi music am talking about corridos most of those have very good bass that would be something fun to make a video just a sugestion take care :drink40:

Welcome to the forum m8!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Im Chris Buttram from Amarillo Tx. 40yr.(olefart). I've been into mobile audio since I was 16. Had my own bizz til a few emps did some crappy installs (j.hollabaugh.kenny.r.ratliff.a.bergara) Keely Doyle just the opposite. She is by far one of the best female installers in the area if not Texas. Hard to find good help....anyways. One link led to another (youtube). Ive always driven American made until this 02 Lex IS300 sportcross showed up for 7500.00. has around 6000.00 in mods and upgrades. Runs a nice 12.7 and at best was 12.3. Only one in Amarillo.

wud up! Names justin, im here holdin down shit ass utah. salt lake city to be exact.. dude i use to work with name rob d. claimed to know u steve, he started showin me ur shit on youtube. and well... a forum like this is right up my ally

-06' f-150...

audio.video.performance.visual

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho