What's up guys, my name's Eric. Found this site through Steve's YouTube channel. I wouldn't say I'm a noob when it comes to car audio but I'm not an expert either. Thought this would be a good place to learn more about car audio and get some inspiration for when I redo my system. I learned a lot on here so far and this will be the first place I come when I have a question.

smdsig.jpg
Sub: RE Audio SRi 10"

1.0 Cubic Foot Box Ported @ 35hz

Mids/highs: Crescendo CZ series 6.5" components (fronts only)

Amps: MA Audio M589i for the sub

RE Audio XT800.4v3 for the mids+highs

Pioneer DEH-p8300UB head unit

:noob:

I'm Tyler Weis I am fourteen years old and I am a bass fanatic. I've been into subs and really nice sound system for probably six years now. I hate when people treat me with no respect just because I can't drive, being young, etc. like they think I don't know anything about stuff. Ex. the other day I was at autosounds and the worker asked why I was even in there as if I had no idea what anything was. ughh I'm actually pretty cool though and someday I'd love to ride in the same car with Steve Meade himself.

P4230161copy.jpg

Names Chris, I'm a basshead from jersey. Just got into the whole car audio scene when I got my first car. In the process of turnin an 04 scion xB into the modern day version of a boom box. Gonna start a build log soon once i get everything sorted to set it up. Ended up here after a few late nights of searchin youtube for good subs. Found steves videos and now here I am learnin from some of the best guys in the business. Gotta give some thanks to steve for settin this up, easily the best forum for car audio on the web right now.

My name is Justin, Im 24 years old from West Virginia. I've been addicted to car audio since I was a kid!!! I've been installing car audio starting at about 12 years old when I would help my brother with his installs and been learning more and more everyday. I found SMD from YouTube. Go BASSHEADS!!!!

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Calvin been addicted to car audio since my first car. I'm 28 and living in Central Florida. This forum had helped out so much and I enjoy seeing the various builds and gaining much needed knowledge from people on here. Looking forward to my next build which will be in a 01-06 Tahoe. I can't wait to buy it and post a build log.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Zack Strickland, kinda new to the whole industry, but looking to start off with a bang.

Bought my system from my friend Ryan Casebolt, he has the hatchback Focus with 2 HCCAs and a 5000W (somewhere around there) Brutus amp.

Had this system in for about 4 months, so I decided to come join the forums.

1997 Nissan 240sx SE

Valor 868v Double-Din Head Unit

KnuKoncepts 4 Gauge Wiring

Hifonics HFi-1000D

2 12" Cerwin Vega V-Maxs

New guy to SPL stuff.