name is matt. 20, live in Hickory, NC. doing double associates in computer and electrical engineering then going for my BA in engineering technologies. i live for all electronic stuff. got into stereos again recently after getting over 8 years of the musician disease. currently have 2 alpine 12" R's in a ported box in my brothers civic i bought for his graduation present (stereo not car LOL). running two pioneer 6 1/2's in the doors and running a RF punch 1000btd for the R's and a 300W no-name dual for the doors up front.

drive an s10 and would love to have a system of my own, just no room :search: will have plans and builds of my own after all this college haha.

my myspace is /evhfan87

glad to have found steve's site after doing a rockford search on youtube. totally thankful i found all the awsome people here who enjoy the same thing!

-matt

Edited by darrellfan87

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol

name is Dan im 19 an im a bass head waiting to finish school to start my new job as a computer programmer then comes my system 2 18" 08 fully loaded BTL's 2 sundown SAZ3000D's = http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif in a 99 Eclipse i live in Cleveland Ohio my myspace is www.myspace.com/mindydog123

Edited by ficaraudio789

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

My name is Kris, im 18, i live in Wisconsin at the moment. My system; two 12" mtx 9500's, and one mtx ta81001. Its basically my first real system. I use it mostly for daily, but i want to try competing. Is anyone going to the Madison event, at the Radio Doctor on August 17th? Also, would anyone in the area want to meet up to give me some help with the system?

Thanks

Hi I'm Mike, im 18 and live in the uk im a complete bass head and slowly trying to have the best system in my area lol

Steve you are amazing! Love What You Do And Hope Soon I Can Have My Own GOOD System Too

Mike

MICEuk

MICEuk's Website!

Volvo 850 T5 Turbo Estate

4 15inch subs......Build in progress!

SO WHAT IF I GO DEAF I CAN STILL FEEL THE BASS!!!

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

I'm Sebastian Reisch, found this site looking around on youtube. Started in car audio the day I got my car. I'm just getting started now but hoping for some DC subs for my b-day :P. I live in Hillsdale MI and am an avide runner(averaging about 7-8 miles a day :good: ) hoping to get some sweet advice and get a bumping system.

Keep the Insane bass going steve its over the top crazy.

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

Im Rob and Ive been into the car audio scene for about 9 years now and stll cant get enough. I seen a few of SMDs vids on youtube and was diggin it and also had a little bit of communication (advise) from steve and seemed to be a pretty stand guy for having some celebrity status in the audio world so hope to add a thing or two to my present knowledge by joinin this site.----------Rob

Im Rob and Ive been into the car audio scene for about 9 years now and stll cant get enough. I seen a few of SMDs vids on youtube and was diggin it and also had a little bit of communication (advise) from steve and seemed to be a pretty stand guy for having some celebrity status in the audio world so hope to add a thing or two to my present knowledge by joinin this site.----------Rob

There B knowedge here...

Guest Powered By Hate

Hello everyone =] I'm Chris from Florida (east side). I found out about the site from a youtube video someone played at my house with the tahoe on it. I was posting on FL SPL but I dont get along with those guys, especially team T+E. So I found this site and started posting here. Ive never had a car with a CD player let alone some bass and look at the spiraling out of control effect this site has had on my build and myself. Theres alot of people here that hit VERY hard and Ive picked their brains as much as they would let me. Without SMD my build wouldnt be possible, I wouldnt have a 350 amp 20 volt alt.. thats for DAMN sure (Thanks Mike Hughes). Also I want to thank Steve.. for making that girls eye pop out of her head... and for the forum. Without it I wouldnt even be motivated to do anything at all but because I have all of your to cheer me on and critique my work I can keep going and safely know I'm going to be loud from the reassurance you've all given me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone =] I'm Chris from Florida (east side). I found out about the site from a youtube video someone played at my house with the tahoe on it. I was posting on FL SPL but I dont get along with those guys, especially team T+E. So I found this site and started posting here. Ive never had a car with a CD player let alone some bass and look at the spiraling out of control effect this site has had on my build and myself. Theres alot of people here that hit VERY hard and Ive picked their brains as much as they would let me. Without SMD my build wouldnt be possible, I wouldnt have a 350 amp 20 volt alt.. thats for DAMN sure (Thanks Mike Hughes). Also I want to thank Steve.. for making that girls eye pop out of her head... and for the forum. Without it I wouldnt even be motivated to do anything at all but because I have all of your to cheer me on and critique my work I can keep going and safely know I'm going to be loud from the reassurance you've all given me.

whats up guys. my name is Jay.. i go by J. i am from Northern NV. I have been to several db drag events. never competed. i found this site from http://www.sonicfxaudio.com !!! i am also 26 years old.

Edited by db_dragger_nv

I like men!!! and penis and little boys!! ruv me rong time!!!

357996-2.jpg