Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey from Arkansas. Been out of the audio game for 4 years but I am jumping back in within a week.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi my name is Ray and I've been into bass ever since I was a kid hearing loud music as well as hearing beat like Steve Meade and others on YouTube. I live in San Jose California and would like to meet other bassheads around my area. One day for sure I'll hope to get a demo from none other than Mr. Meade! Thanks for having me :)

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Been posting on the rest of the forum but haven't made it over here yet. Hopefully I haven't pissed off too many people yet :D

My names Ed, I'm in Virginia, heard about SMD on youtube after looking up some other audio stuff. Decided to check it out and have had fun so far.

I have been into audio since my first car, been about 14 years now learning and building. I have put in a bunch of setups in my and my friends cars but kinda started moving out of that and into home audio, worked some retail jobs to pay for my current home audio setup and finally built my first home audio speakers 2 years ago.

bought a 2008 dodge magnum and just got a 3way front stage, a 15" Stereo Integrity and am starting the build now.

  • Like (+1 Rep) 1
Posted

Sup guys, I'm extremely new to car audio in general and hopped on here after seeing Steve Meade on youtube, i've been watching his stuff a little over a year now an finally decieded to hop on this site. I actually created my account last night an already love this community! My current vehicle is my 04 GMC Sierra with a 9.5 inch lift on 38x13.5 Toyo Open Country M/T's. Has a bunch of other goodies but thats for the performance thread area. For my system I have a JL CP108W3V3 powered by a Kenwood X500-1, I bought that system around 2 months ago and it is my first car audio setup. So yeah I'm extremely new to car audio and extremely new to this forum, I'm a little fish in a big pond haha. Hope I get to know some of you guys in the future!

Currently whipping a O4' GMC Sierra 2500

Performance:

K&N Cold Air Intake

Hedman headers

3" True duels

Flowmaster Super 10's

Magnaflow High Flow Cats

G2 4:88 running gears

New cooling system

Superchips Flashpaq programmer

Eaton lockers

Audio: JL CP208W3V3

Kenwood X500-1

8 Gauge Memphis Power wire

Kenwood DDX8901HD

Exterior:

Fabtech 9.5" lift

38x13.5 Toyo Open Country M/T's

18x10 Fuel Mavericks (-44 offset)

Diamond plate bed gaurds

Diamond plate tool box

Recon Xenon Bulbs in Highs,Lows,& Fogs

Recon LED Tail lights

AMP Research Automated steps

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm way late to the post, but I'm stopher. I found my way here through Kyle Blackwelder pointing me here after a few times of hanging out. I'm running a '94 pathfinder with 2 fosgate t0d210's in a birch box tuned down to 34hz, 4 p1 5x7's, planet audio touch screen (being replaced for something that actually has 4v preouts), Pioneer gm-9601 amp with 4 gauge ofc wire at 120a and optima yellow top dual purpose battery. Still need to run my big 3 and I'm getting a singer 250a alternator before my spring rebuild starts. Right now I meter at 140.0 peak (Windows up and down, doesn't change the SPL for some reason which was new to me). fairly new to everything, but I'm getting a lot further as time progresses. Any help from experienced builders, is always welcome and any help I can give is great karma.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Marc Joesph from NYC
New but not new to car audio.

Current setup:

Pioneer AVH-8500BHS

Monster wiring

XSPower main battery 3400

Focal utopia 165k interiors 6.5s

2 MMATS 3.0 12"s 700rms each in a ported box

MMATS 2100.1 1500rms amp (blown)

o2 bass 1400rms amp temp.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hello mike from iowa here I'm getting back into the car audio scene after getting an 04 trailblazer gotta replace the stock system in it and a lot of google searches kept leading me to this site so I decided to join.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Walt from Mid-Michigan

Had a tire store for a bit sold audio equipment outta it. When things tanked sold the store got a desk job. Used to hang on the fiberglass forums but fell outta love with them a few years ago. Was looking for some advice on fixing the boat and was surprised to find out that the forum is no longer. SO researching a bit I remembered Cavzilla typed that into Google and it lead me here. Glad to find all you guys here.

Now off to fixing the boat. Thanks guys.

  • Like (+1 Rep) 1
The true secret of giving advice is, after you have honestly given it, to be perfectly indifferent whether it is taken or not, and never persist in trying to set people right. ~Hannah Whitall Smith

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Sup everybody. Finally got time to be back on the forums so finally decided to join up on smd. Been competing in TNESPL (NY) for about 3 years now and just recently became a judge for the league. I run SSA, excessive amperage, sky high, sundown amps, xs power and northstar batts

  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...