Guess I should sign in after being here for 3 months. Just noticed this thread.

My name is Ed from Grasonville, MD, what our former Governor would would call the Shit House side of Maryland.

Im 43 years old, love music and I love it even more when its loud with the bass pounding.

Found this site mentioned on another popular audio site but settled in here because of the friendlier and more helpful atmosphere.

Been messing with audio for many years but am just starting to get serious about it.

Having a good time here and plan to keep it that way.

BTW thanks for the name change.

Im Hobby dammitt and I do Werk!

Whats up...Im Logan. Student at USNA (Navy). Florida raised, sunshine bathed.

Found the site on Steve's youtube page when I was first getting into the concept of mobile audio about three years ago.

Hope to hear alot from all of yall.

PEACE!

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Hi all...

Im James Peach alot call me GoFastJames or just gofast.

I am 27 and been in the and out of the game back when I was 14-15.

Live in Davidsonville / Bowie MD

I have 2 crxs one had a sq set up now its in the house lol and both cars are broken.

Lost the want to work on them for some time.

I drive a 2001 chevy silverado single cab.

Looking for a escalade or tahoe like 07-up

I found SM on you tube one day and recall seeing the honda back in the day.

I use to go all over to events.

Well hope that works... If any one wants to know more just hit me up.

I am going to post more of my things.

My youtube is GoFastJames check it out.

Have a good one all.

Hay my name is stefen im 20 years old and live in mobile alabama.i have a 2000 s10 blaver with 4 kicker cvr 15"s. i would love 2 put 4 BTL18s in it .my uncle Brian Sanders held the alabama state record for 7 years in db drag racing he is what got me into it

BAMA2141

Sup... My name is Dennis Bonvillian. I have been married for 2 years and i'm 26 years old.

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

Huh, took me a couple of days to notice this tread.

Hi people, I'm Daniel, From the capital of Ireland, Dublin.

I found this site a while ago from watching Meade's vids on youtube and finally thought I'd sign up.

I have a Renault Megane with 2 x 12"s Fusion Reactor Bass speakers, 450Wrms amp and 4 pioneer 5-ish inch speakers for the front and rear. Everything else is still stock. Looking to upgrade.

This is my first car, only got it a coupleof months ago :)

Hi,

My name is Gomez

I'm from NY

I live in FLA

I'm 22

MECP Basic(going for advanced when my basic expires)

I've been installing for 5 years

Installed my first system parked on Starr Ave. Toledo, OH(I will forever remember running that shitty 8ga to that shitty MTX amp while dodging traffic)

Currently my system is sitting in a neat pile in the corner of my room while I get my Silverado back on the road.

Early 2010 upgrading to Alpine CDA-9887,(2) t1500bd,t600-4,(4) undetermined 12's,(4)pair Infinity Kappa 6 1/2

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

My name is Artem (pronounce like Artyom).

I'm 24 now.

Originally from Odessa, Ukraine.

Live in Brooklyn for the last 5 years.

Drive a compact suv Honda CR-V LX 2008 (see avatar).

Was subscribed for Steve's youtube chanel for over a year (since I got my 1st new car) and ever since I'm surfing the web searching for the info on how to build my own system.

Well, there's two major problems stopping me from doing it myself: 1) It's hard to get some cash in NY while paying appartnebt rent, paying car loan and being a student. And 2) I don't have my own garage like most people here and it's hard to work on such projects like custom stereo out on the street. But anyways it's not stopping me, just slowing down a bit. Now I'm activly surfing through this forum to get as much info as possible to buy and build it myself. Now I have ~ 1500$ collected for my 1st stereo. And since I don't want to suck on it, I'm still collecting as much info as I can and don't just run to the nearest dealer to by some :censored: ... So good luck to me :crazy:

You'll def. be the 1st who gonna see my 1st stereo.

BTW Steve YOU are the one who made me start thinking about changing my sucking bOOls 160W stock stereo to something more powerful and sounding good. So thanks for that. Even though I don't like american cars, You Tahoa rocks... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

PS what's "18+" means on this forum? Is here any hidden forums for users who're over 18?

Edited by ArtemCRV

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean