well, if readylift says that it'll clear a 32...they're full of sh*t. It'll probably clear a 32 on-road only with a screwed up offset wheel that is as wide as a pizza cutter....i would safely say, go with just running the bars up a hair and try to install a 3" performance accessories body lift ( they only list for early models).... one thing that all the "leveling kit" manufactures neglect to include in their brochures is how the "leveling kit" is just a re-indexed torsion bar key that will allow the consumer the chance to crank the halfshafts up enough to cause them to prematurely wear out.....which equals---awesomeness....

But honestly, run the bars up, make the body lift work, you'll clear the tires on a 8,9.5,10" wide wheel...you won't have a lot of money into it, and everything you do is reversible.... it'll look sweet with 32x11.5s on 10s....

O btw, the bodylift....Perf. Acc. said that "the new tundra 3" lift" only fit a 07...well in 08, we put one on a 09....here it is----

tundra-02.jpg

Edited by dustin_shull

sorry mug grapplers...and i love them. the only down side is they are loud when rolling down the road.
yeah, the side lugs on mud grapplers are only 16mm that could have been fixed with less offset on the wheel. as far as humming while driving down the road just turn your beat up. ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

O btw, the bodylift....Perf. Acc. said that "the new tundra 3" lift" only fit a 07...well in 08, we put one on a 09....here it is----

tundra-02.jpg

its all for liabillity purposes, good luck with that! :unsure:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

well, it worked fine for us....lol. I wouldn't see why you couldn't make it work though.... its just a Colorado, not a complex unit.....lol. I understand that it's a liability for Performance Auto Group to not say whether or not the kit would fit, because if they did and for some reason something happens, they're responsible. That's why a lot of cheap junk ass internet parts that are out there, ship without instructions, because if there are instructions, they are liable for that part to at least half-ass fit.

O btw, 1- that truck also has a 6" fabtech with a spacer also, 2: I did NOT pick out the tata twenty twos with the 37" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Edited by dustin_shull

yeah, the side lugs on mud grapplers are only 16mm that could have been fixed with less offset on the wheel. as far as humming while driving down the road just turn your beat up. ;)

it only happens when i hit the stops when i turn right. my pitman arm in on the outside of the frame rail so when i turn right it moves back twords the cab and right into the side bitters. all the dana 44's were like that on the old high boys. im going to see if i can "fix" this when i tear the cab off this coming spring. if i can't its not the end of the world. as far as the beats go i dont have anything in it right now. im torn between doing a killer blow through, or very simple. right now i just love the sound of the well built FE motor i have under the hood.