Sonic Electronix

Now hey cthedinger, those DC lvl 2's look really good ! I like that they are nice an efficient. The basket looks great. Optimum ported enclosure is also only 2.5 cubes, which is great too !

Heck, only problem with those is, I can't find anyplace that sells them ???

Got a suggestion, or link ?

Peace,

Fish

Edit; WHAT ?!?! No Internet sales ! In 2009 !?!? Uh, hello ! That trips me out even more, than a place like Fi that "only sells" by Internet ! (what's bad with them though, is they only sell direct).

Anyway, the closest dealer DC shows is about 2 1/2 hours from here :-( Of course they couldn't sell them in like Sac, or San Fran..... Instead they sell them on the North end of Clear Lk. ! WTF ? Those people have less $$$ than they do teeth.... and that ain't too many ! ;-)

Should have figured. Those seemed like such good subs for my purposes.

get 2 15 inch lvl 2 dc audio they are rated at 300 watts rms but can defently take more than there rms
Edited by Fish Chris

So, would he like "send them to me" ?

BTW, do you know "about how much" those DC lvl 2 15"s go for ?

Hey Earthman, whatever subs I go with, it will have to be two 15"s, as I'm already running two 12"s..... and it wouldn't make sense to switch over to one 15" for less speaker surface area than I have right now.

For the two 15" SSD's, I wish I had more power.....

Peace,

Fish

If you want DC Subs just send "WCA Rusty" a pm on here and he will get back to you.

So, would he like "send them to me" ?

BTW, do you know "about how much" those DC lvl 2 15"s go for ?

Hey Earthman, whatever subs I go with, it will have to be two 15"s, as I'm already running two 12"s..... and it wouldn't make sense to switch over to one 15" for less speaker surface area than I have right now.

For the two 15" SSD's, I wish I had more power.....

Peace,

Fish

what kind of money do want to spend? and do want an sq or spl or a woofer that can do a little of both?

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Hey Keepinit, What do "I want" to spend ? Well, the less the better, right ? But I'm hoping for $200'ish each including ship + handle + tx....

Some SPL, but with good SQ....

Peace,

Fish

what kind of money do want to spend? and do want an sq or spl or a woofer that can do a little of both?

Hey Keepinit, What do "I want" to spend ? Well, the less the better, right ? But I'm hoping for $200'ish each including ship + handle + tx....

Some SPL, but with good SQ....

Peace,

Fish

planet audio bigbang subs retail for around 230$ and if you buy them from an authorized dealer they have a three year warrenty I had two of the 15" in my 06 colorado the windshield wipers would walk on the windshield and it would shake the stearing wheel on the low notes

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1