Sonic Electronix

Best place to pick up a battery?

Well here's the deal I plan on picking up 2 DC LVL 3 12"'s or 15's in a few months and am looking to get a bigger batt under the hood. Where is the best place online or wherever to get a batt at? I have a stock 140A alt now and I don't think I will need to upgrade that with this upgrade? maybe? I don't know, maybe just pick up two batts one up front and one in the back. Any help would be appreciated.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Mechman has hella good prices on XS Power batteries, I am ordering a few batteries from him pretty soon, or Darvex sells XS, as well as Stinger and Kinetic.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

onlinecarstereo.com has some pretty good prices on Kinetik batteries and the shipping is free.

thats where I got my HC1400 it was nicely packaged so there was no damage.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=20380

thanks for that site, and I sent a message to Mechman as well to compare. But that onlinecarstereo site looks pretty damn tempting for the price.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=20380

thanks for that site, and I sent a message to Mechman as well to compare. But that onlinecarstereo site looks pretty damn tempting for the price.

My quote for a XS D3400 wasnt too much more than that, I guess in the end the prices will be pretty similiar, so it will just be up to you on which brand you want to run...

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived