Do what you want, but if you dont bag it..atleast lower that back, too big of a gap

Agreed. Lower the back end a bit. IMO i think that would look sick

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

If that is your ride (the pics of the white Aspen) then you will not be able to bag it with those wheels. The offset is wrong and it will crush your fenders when you lower it. Also if you are going to bag it you should go all out and slam it, the problem with that is you will have to tub the rear doors so the wheel will tuck and that is hella expensive. IMO just lower the back a couple inches and be done with it, bagging it will be a PITA to get it right and with what you have it will be crazy expensive. Take what you saved and shave everything off the outside and throw some new paint on it, overall it will get more attention than just bags would.

BTW anything rolling 6's or larger is sick no matter what you do with it (except those ridiculous DONKS).

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I understand what your saying thats why the guy that was going to do the bags was gonna put stops on it, so at full slam it would be sitting about 1/2 inch above the tires so that way it would not hit the fenders, but i would still be able to raise and lower it, but i cant decide if i should do it or just lower the rear and be done with it. Thanks for all the input.

If that is your ride (the pics of the white Aspen) then you will not be able to bag it with those wheels. The offset is wrong and it will crush your fenders when you lower it. Also if you are going to bag it you should go all out and slam it, the problem with that is you will have to tub the rear doors so the wheel will tuck and that is hella expensive. IMO just lower the back a couple inches and be done with it, bagging it will be a PITA to get it right and with what you have it will be crazy expensive. Take what you saved and shave everything off the outside and throw some new paint on it, overall it will get more attention than just bags would.

BTW anything rolling 6's or larger is sick no matter what you do with it (except those ridiculous DONKS).

I have a car with a similar problem (needing to tub the doors) so I wanted to know exactly what is "hella expensive". Just wondering what the ballpark is because it seems like maybe you have done it or got a quote for something like that.

Thanks!

Starting From Scratch!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived