New Box Finished! Vids And Pics Are Here!

Well.. as the topic says.. i dont have my civic anymore... I sold it on ebay to a guy locally. I just bought a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4... I will be driving to go get it on fri. morning and the install will be going on all day friday. It will be finished friday for sure. I will try to get a whole bunch of pictures if I remember to keep getting them. here are some pics of the car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More room to work with and more air space :) cant wait to get it under way. I will be installing multiple 0 gauge runs to a Kinetik hc800 battery in the back. Big 3 with all 0 gauge wiring. (2) JL 12" W3v3 subs and (1) MTX 7801 Amplifier. will only be running about 850 watts or so, but with only 850 watts... it is extremely loud to the ear... stay tuned for it all to be posted by friday evening.

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

sounds awsome man cant wait to see the instal. Nice jeep to very clean.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Lucky bastard.

j/k Hope ur ride is kick ass!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Lucky bastard.

j/k Hope ur ride is kick ass!

lol... i hope it does too man.. it is super super clean for the year.. its the cleanest jeep that our friend (the dealer) has ever had on his lot.. he said it was owned by an older couple too.. so very very well maintained and im going to take a wild guess and say that the speakers are probably about brand new and that is great since i dont have the money right now for any component speakers.... i will add a pair of tweets as soon as the car is in my possession though :) 3 yr. warranty kenwoods from the local shop. they are crisp sounding tweets. my friend actually just got the same ones installed in his 2000 grand cherokee. count on pics guys.

cool... how much it cost ?

I got a super good deal since we are good friends with the dealer and we have got all 3 of my cars from him. he's very trustworthy fella.... the kelley blue book suggested price is $8770... i got it for $6700..

I got a super good deal since we are good friends with the dealer and we have got all 3 of my cars from him. he's very trustworthy fella.... the kelley blue book suggested price is $8770... i got it for $6700..

man... that is a good price... how many miles it got ?

look

i'm looking to buy that jeep.. u think thats a good deal ?

that looks like a damn good deal man. great mileage on that one. im not too fond of cherokee's, but if i would have saw that deal i would have definitely called about it. looks really clean too.

Archived