how much of your mp3 is dedicated...

well post it up how much of your mp3 player or how many cd's have you dedicated to your vehicle...

For me i bought a 16gig touch to dedicate it to my truck.. its pretty dedicated lol

my 80 gig got full from mixes and shit so i filled this one up...

every little wayne song ever made 892... (6.2 gigs)

and then every mix that has been on this site... thank you fellas that posted your bass remix's

beats are all decaf's and big pimpn chopped is everyone elses including bassaddict...

and i have my occasional video's

g.i public enemy fast and the furious.. shit that looks good on the h/u

songs.jpg

AND EVERYONE HAS TO GET THE APP FREQUENCY FOR THE IPODS... CREATE ANY FREQUENCY 45 22 19 1 anything.. it was the best 99 cents i spent...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I used to have a 30 gig ipod video. One day the battery shorted and blew the video card and hard drive to hell. Unfortunately, the warranty had run out the week before. I don't have enough money to get another one. I'm gonna build a carputer instead.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

my 30gb iPod color photo is completely full.

I've got all the collections from BigPimpin, DeCaf, and some slowed songs with added bass from here.

also every time I find a new artist or start liking an artist I just get the discography so I'm not limited to their one hit wonder.

7,795 songs in all and definitely still climbing.

that frequency app would be cool if we all had iPod touches :P

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I have a 120 Gig iPod only have 15 Gigs of music so far, although most of the songs are underground or oldschool, I dont have any Wayne songs, nor will I ever have any, IDK why I just hate him, the most songs I have by any one artist is probably K-Rino, I have about 110 or so songs of his.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

its amazing esp for tuning :) or to see what can help numbers..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

so u can make ur ipod have its own eq instead of preset bs? were do i go to get this?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well i have 2 ipods a 8 gig nano the new model an then i have a 120 gig classic the 8 gig has all of young jeezys albums an mixtapers ever made an then my classic has 60 ablums on

Edited by Austin175

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

I haven't been able to use my Zune in my car yet cause I've been running the factory deck, but now that i'm about to have my new build done (hopefully tomorrow) I can use my Zune in it because my P880PRS has an aux jack on it. Seeing how close I am to having my build done, I started making a playlist on Friday of songs specifically for my car. Out of the 13gb of music on my 80gb Zune, only about 50 songs have made the playlist so far. But I've only gone through about 20% of my songs so far.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f