FieroGrande Posted April 6, 2007 Report Posted April 6, 2007 What Do You Guys THINK? Would You go? Why or why Not? Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 6, 2007 Report Posted April 6, 2007 Yah I would go why the hell not. You got the good rappers. Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 6, 2007 Report Posted April 6, 2007 (edited) If you don't go, you suck at life. j/m Edited April 6, 2007 by Nismofreak Quote
FieroGrande Posted April 6, 2007 Author Report Posted April 6, 2007 I am just curious as to what others will say! I bet I will end up going! Just wanted to see what everyone else thought! Quote
Eric B Posted April 6, 2007 Report Posted April 6, 2007 i would go, but not a fan of alot of them, Id go jus for Jeezy...now if it was T.I. and the whole Grand Hustle crew and mayb Lil Jon and Scrappy that would be one hell of a show Quote 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
NotoriouslyLoud Posted April 6, 2007 Report Posted April 6, 2007 Why not, go have fun, look at the bitchs... and catch a nice contact Quote http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
majorpayne Posted April 6, 2007 Report Posted April 6, 2007 They are all good except jim jones..I hate that bitch. I say do it man, i got the chance to go to a T.I. and yung joc concert here at the house of blues in orlando last year and it was off the hook. Quote
D3r3k Posted April 6, 2007 Report Posted April 6, 2007 go, just dont look at anyone the wrong way Quote
FieroGrande Posted April 9, 2007 Author Report Posted April 9, 2007 I am going to go with a group of ladies! Hope my gf wont mind! Quote
Chode69 Posted April 9, 2007 Report Posted April 9, 2007 looks pretty fun...they all got some hot ass songs!!! Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.