Exide batteries...Opinions

ok i have a really good hookup on these 925cca exide batteries performance edge series commercial use. anyone have any experiance with these. im probally going to put one under the hood and 4 in the trunk.

IMAGE_113.jpg

those are "WET" batts, I WOULD NOT put that in my ride EVER! Exide is a great company, I sold them for 8 years. They do offer a dry cell version of the G31 batt. Look into those for inside your ride. I dont know what your "hookup" price is (if any) but my cost for those batts was around the 66range about 2 years ago. If you live anywhere near a exide warehouse, you can get 90day old, refreshed/recharged batts for pennies on the dollar. I picked up 4 ORB78dt84n's (same as the yellow top batt) for 15$ each back in OCT 08. They were 90+days old, sent back to exide for a refresh. But then again, I did have 8 years of history and 100K+ worth of batts sales, so IM sure I was taken care of!

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Sell them. Do not put them in your cabin. If they leak the acid will ruin all your carpets then burn a hole through the floor. When you charge them they release toxic gases.

Yep and that gas is a little gas known as Hydrogen, so if those batteries happen to start Gasing in your trunk it is very easy to reach a 4% concentration ratio, then just a little spark or jump in current from your amp, and boom your car turns into the Hindenburg, which is not good.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.