wanna hate on me cuz my systems better than your fuckin radio shack clearance special...fuck that, wanna lie and tell the manager of my apartments that my stinger is modified to be louder when it's not, and that I go out at all hours of the morning and rev it up when I don't...Fuck That!, wanna try and get me kicked out cuz your a jealous ass piece of shit hater with a nagging fuckin whore for a girlfriend and you gotta try and fuck my shit up too...WELL FUCK THAT! AND FUCK YOU! I'ma have to stomp this lil cum guzzlin' punks ass, I can just see it comin to that.....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

5 AM PARKING LOT DEMO AT MY HOUSE! the night before I move out :diablo:

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

• 1 month later...

just bought alpine 9887 and heard it is kinda sucky........... FUCK THAT!!!

seriously i need input if anyone has it haha...............FUCK THAT!

fuck that its one of the better entry headunits that can run active

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

she cheats on me twice and my mother doesnt think i should put her shit on the curb...:clears throat:....FUCK THAT!

do it, but go and "fuck that" frnd first before u do so.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

I GET AN $800 BONUS, AND I CAN'T BUY/BUILD A NEW BOX....FUCK THAT!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Anothr one, the fucking bitch behind the counter at my eye doctors wouldnt even fucking try to help me out, I ran out of contacts, couldnt get an appointment for a month, a week later my contacs rip at the end of a backpacking/camping trip and my glasses are at home about 150 miles away... Get home get the bitches on two days later I clean the damn things with laquer thinner becouse I painted a clear coat in them and they are spotted to hell, well the laquer thinner eats a big ass chunk out of my right lens, so I go to the eye doctors office to see if they couldnt just go ahead and order me a single pack of contacs so I could see right, she first says it will be at least a week, then goes and gets my file and tells me they cant order them because that perscription is expired and I still have to wait until april 10th to see my eye doctor to get a new script... Fucking bitch didnt even call my doctor to ask him if he would just sign off on the old script just so I would have something to be able to see. And im so blind that they dont even keep my script contacts on hand like they do for others... FUCK THAT BULLSHIT!!! I still dont feel any better though... bitch...

Edited by CodyB

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!