go to get plugs changed in the durango and find out its going to cost 300.00 because it has a hemi with 16 spark plugs in it FUCK THAT

x2 fuck that shit just paid $312.00 for an oil change and tune up on my hemi 300c FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

dropping my alarm remote on sand and its cracks FUCK THAT

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

just got a big ass ticket today so fffuuuucccckkkkk thattttttttttt

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

You wana spit in front of my blazer then glare at me FUCK THAT so i turn my music up to get back you and flip me the bird FUCK THAT

You wana pull out in front of my then stop to get out walk back to my truck and start a fight while i have my god daughter in the back FUCK THAT.

Cops pulled me over for playing my music on a back road at 2pm and then hit me with a 300$ ticket saying i need new tires along with that FUCK THAT.

^ And I thought I had a rough day. I would post but mines isn't FUCK THAT worthy after reading what you just posted. Anyways, sorry to hear bro.

^ And I thought I had a rough day. I would post but mines isn't FUCK THAT worthy after reading what you just posted. Anyways, sorry to hear bro.

oh and the cop said my Tint is to dark but didnt have a "tint Meter" lmao and i said well im not going to take it off then and he said well okay but your back tint is to dark to and my back tint is stock ? so FUCK THAT

trying to finish my build and other shit pops up that needs to be payed for. FUCK THAT.

I stay or come in early whenever my job wants me to. But yesterday i wake up late and ask to stay and work to make up the time i missed ... and they tell me no? FUCK THAT.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Bacon says 1-1.5 min for one slice in micro.

Figure 7 mins for 6 slices............minute 5 and 35 seconds BOOM. Plate explodes. Bacon is fried into one big ass CRISPY un burnt piece.

Fuck that............Then again fuck my math........prolly had better instructions

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton