First off this isn’t going to be another one of those “I got caught bumping” threads...

So the Tuesday after Memorial Day I left my apartment for work and got pulled over for allegedly running a red light….I pled not guilty. So I got a letter in the mail saying that the prosecutor was going to review my case and that if I had anything that would help me to mail it in. Well I did just that. My case was that where the cop was parked she could have not seen the light because of blocked trees and a bus, EVEN if she could have it wasn’t safe for me to stop (by the way, the light was 100% yellow as I entered the intersection).

I went on to plead my case in the page long letter with about 10 pictures, diagrams, bus schedule, maps, addresses, and the law about not being able to safely stop.

Well in the end, the other day I got a letter in the mail saying all charges were dropped, no fines, fees or anything was due and the DMV would be notified. :)

What a feeling it was…

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB