Rose-Villian Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 HomeBoy is a JOKE! Ill be At Everyshow Soon, if he wants to Step up and say something Be my guest... WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Rose-Villian Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 you guys are mean just wait when he sees u gys at an event them shot gun shells are gonna be flying around and u guys are all going to think its just dusty giving demos with the ex but its really gonna be J___ blastin u nuggahs lol... edit:i have a feeling elvis is first LMAO! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Red-navi-916 Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 no more trash talkin on this shit maaain!!!..we need to keep this thread alive for our meets!!!!!!!! BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Rose-Villian Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 Ok, No more WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
98crewcab Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 Ok, No more WOW! what did I miss? lol - Probably dont even want to know..... 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
thehoe92 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif ...next friday should be fun. rumor has it loganberry is makin an appearance with the new box Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
98crewcab Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif ...next friday should be fun. rumor has it loganberry is makin an appearance with the new box did I miss something, I never saw you there, but saw your tahoe, and I swear you still had stocks on it. Whats up with the avi? you go shoppin hoe? 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
thehoe92 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 photoshop is your friend I wish I had some rims I was standing by Elvis' caddy the whole time with john the short mexican with the broken hand. you missed the demos people were goin nuts because of how loud 1 18 is. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
98crewcab Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 photoshop is your friend I wish I had some rims I was standing by Elvis' caddy the whole time with john the short mexican with the broken hand. you missed the demos people were goin nuts because of how loud 1 18 is. I know, I heard BUT I will keep an eye out for next time. Dying to hear it.....Photoshop is sick, looked real as hell. And I think it would be bad ass with THOSE wheels Which one was john? 99vic? 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.