Second Skin Audio

Simple question-- What are prices on DD's

well thanks alot for the replies guys, anyway i can understand wanting to protect their dealers, thats cool no prob with that. i just think its funny that there is litterally NOTHING online pretty much. maybe it adds to the whole DD mystique lol i just know ima call em up i was thinking 3512's but even for like a 1512a which is 500 rms they be like [big man voice] oh yea i can get you those for 350 each like a NTB of Car audio, instead of oil changes and rip off parts, its rip off carbon cones and packages lol i could be wrong though. its more out of curiosity, ill make tht call when i actually have money, i know dealers tend to hate "curiosity calls"

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

ya thats crap, their should be a MSRP

9500 G series are around 500.....

damn man you not get any ass lately???? they do it to protect there dealers. there one of the few companies that protect there dealers. there is a msrp and they dont put it out there on the web site so some fuck wad cant come around buy a shit load of subs from a dealer going out of business and put that shit online or on ebay. and i'll tell you this much msrp on a 95g is more then 500, is more then 700 and less then 900. you can get them cheaper through certian dealers though.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png