Body Filler/Paint MDF Box?

I just put some fiberglass and mat on the inside/outer pieces of my enclosure and was wondering if I could apply body filler to the whole thing and paint it.?

What BodyFiller/Sanding/Steps would I need to do.??

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Before you start sanding body filler i did use a cheese grater just to shave off the high spot, that if you have. Then you sand it down with 40 grit sand paper to 180 grit to featheredge it. Making sure the surface's smooth and level. You will then have to blow the dust and make sure the surface is clean. Now it time to prime it down with some spray can to cover up the minor sratches. 2 coat will be good. Once you do that then you have wet sand it down with 320 or 400 grit paper. Sometimes you will see those pinholes so now you have to mix some harderner and resin with bondo filler and hardener. It know as "mug or Mung" Whatever that is.. Then primer it down again with 2 coat then sand it. This whole idea was to make the surface smooth and perfect. ONce you got that down. Just spray whatever basecoat you like. 2 would be good then 2 coat clear. JUst some experience i had. I don't like the mix bondo stuff sometime because you have to apply fast before it get hard. I think the mix " mung " stuff seem to be good than mix bondo spreaders.