Sonic Electronix

where in jersey are you located? i live in northern in the millburn area im not the best (or right) person to look at with boxes but itd be cool to know someone else in the area

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

well waht box do you have your subs in right now?a ported(with the hole)or sealed (no hole)?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I would recommend to stay below ~1000 Watts for first system, due to many variables. Look into AQ Subs. They're known for best bang for your buck.

Sub

I suggest 1 18" HDC3 will be about = $249 (Without Taxes/Shipping)

Amp

For a 1000 Watt RMS Amp you could go for the AQ 1200D = $249 Shipped

Sundown 1000D = $315 Shipped (Puts out more than rated)

Diablo Audio Technologies HellFire 1000.1 = 399 + Shipping (Puts out more than rated)

Box

7 cu. ft Tuned to 35 Hz for Loud Lows or 37 Hz for all around loud music. (AQ doesn't recommend anything below 35 Hz tuning)

Edited by tech2332

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

how do you have the setting on the amp set up?soudns like if you have the high pass filter up really high or something

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

damn those pics are HUGE

but i would second what tech2332 said and maybe go for a 15" before an 18" just so you can get some more experience before going 18" (plus the box will be smaller and easier to build).

how much room do you have to work with? cause for an 18", you need about 7-8 cubes which is pretty big

Team Bass-Hz