CarAudioFab Posted August 18, 2009 Report Posted August 18, 2009 Looks freaking loud, nice install man -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
RamenNoodles Posted August 18, 2009 Report Posted August 18, 2009 his name is tim roy. alt's took a shit on the way to carlisle. was runnin the system off just batt bank LOL, I dont know why I called him Tim Hall, that is the name of one of my friends haha. My fuck up on that rofl. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
peas247 Posted August 18, 2009 Report Posted August 18, 2009 LOL, I dont know why I called him Tim Hall, that is the name of one of my friends haha. My fuck up on that rofl. haha. i live like 15 mins from tim. its a nasty van. i was talkin to him earlier today refs - dumple, banginexplorer, r/t pimp, select127, joey2714........ 2002 mazda protege es team low hurtz team dc audio
sound xtreme Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 I have redone the back of the van to be perty like. This week i will be installing all 4 amps. In the video, i believe i had allready disconnected the other 3 amps, i am prety sure thats just 1 amp on 4 woofers (just doing some playing around). 1997 Astro front:6 sets of T3 componets Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP) Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K) Batts: Alt: Ohio Generator 1996 Chevy Suburban Sub amp: A fifth really big amp Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.