Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

haha i missed that part. dude im stoked. almost as much as when i got my ps3. do you play online? if so, what games?

I have played NFS carbon thats it I have resistance fall of man,motor storm,tony hawk,and tiger woods,I dont have to many games yet waiting for resident evil 5

Eclipse

Hifonics

Alpine

Kinetik

Optima

Excessive Amperage alt

Posted

nope I want to get call of duty,but I've been dumping all my cash in my car audio stuff

Eclipse

Hifonics

Alpine

Kinetik

Optima

Excessive Amperage alt

Posted

what do you have mlb 2k7 or mlb 07? oh never mind i see mlb doesn't release until the 16th lol

Eclipse

Hifonics

Alpine

Kinetik

Optima

Excessive Amperage alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...