DD Z9518, 5000watts, 150.1 @30-52hz, from pg 21

looking great :D

wuts up next ?

Thanks man! :) I am waiting on the alpine HU to get back from repair so I don`t have to use that old and crappy HU I use now. Then I will start pushing the system and improve the SQ in the car, and some more http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif and man, those doors get loud! :)

And I have gotten an Idea that I just can`t get out of my head that involves 2 more 18"s, damn...

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Thanks man! :) I am waiting on the alpine HU to get back from repair so I don`t have to use that old and crappy HU I use now. Then I will start pushing the system and improve the SQ in the car, and some more http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif and man, those doors get loud! :)

And I have gotten an Idea that I just can`t get out of my head that involves 2 more 18"s, damn...

"hooked on a feeling" - first song that came across my mind when i read that :D you gonna ripp that Opel apart :D have heard of some of my friends, that the dash "monitor" / display can be a little fuckd up over time, especialy when playing loud low hard bass :D but heck, you dont need that ;)

about adding 2 18" , do you have space for it? would be wicked tho, thats 4 sure :D

Edit, mye vil ha mer, men fanden vil ha fler :D

my english isnt that good, so if i misstype a word, or dont bend it rigth, dont scream, just notify me ;) then i learn :)

"hooked on a feeling" - first song that came across my mind when i read that :D you gonna ripp that Opel apart :D have heard of some of my friends, that the dash "monitor" / display can be a little fuckd up over time, especialy when playing loud low hard bass :D but heck, you dont need that ;)

about adding 2 18" , do you have space for it? would be wicked tho, thats 4 sure :D

Edit, mye vil ha mer, men fanden vil ha fler :D

LOL! det er i allefall sikkert! :D I have been crunching some numbers and if i make a clamshell design wall, then they will fit. And I get more room for amps and batteries as well, so we`ll see about that in a while. My girlfriend is gonna kill me if I start rebuilding right after I have finished the build, LOL ;) And the Opel has gotten some damages already, I blew a seal wide open on the windshield, but a bit of "sica" fixed that :) I haven`t even played that much because I can`t stand the engine noise that the old pioneer HU gives, can`t wait to get my 9887 back!

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

LOL! det er i allefall sikkert! :D I have been crunching some numbers and if i make a clamshell design wall, then they will fit. And I get more room for amps and batteries as well, so we`ll see about that in a while. My girlfriend is gonna kill me if I start rebuilding right after I have finished the build, LOL ;) And the Opel has gotten some damages already, I blew a seal wide open on the windshield, but a bit of "sica" fixed that :) I haven`t even played that much because I can`t stand the engine noise that the old pioneer HU gives, can`t wait to get my 9887 back!

hmm well that could work :D would have been fun tho :D you have to get it on a TL and let us all se some numbers :D isnt that many here that have that kind of audio in theri car http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

hehe, "sica" is your friend :D or tec 7, even better :D

hmm, i have an old pioneer hu(7yr,no mp3, no sub output, but one heck of a player :D) and nothing of noise there, it isnt something else that could couse it?

have you done the "the big 3" ?

my english isnt that good, so if i misstype a word, or dont bend it rigth, dont scream, just notify me ;) then i learn :)

Big 3 is done yes, was a pain in the ass though, that alt is buried deep in the engineroom and it was very difficult to reach it. Don`t know if it is the HU that causes the noise. but if it still sounds like i got a turbo when I get the alpine back, then I will try to solve the problem.

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

Big 3 is done yes, was a pain in the ass though, that alt is buried deep in the engineroom and it was very difficult to reach it. Don`t know if it is the HU that causes the noise. but if it still sounds like i got a turbo when I get the alpine back, then I will try to solve the problem.

aw, that sucks

Sorry, norwegian following:

di gångan æ har vært borti dettan, så har d som regel hadd nåkka me jording å jør, prøv å ta ei ledning fra et godt jordingsponkt å rett på spellarchassie, førr å sjå om d hjælp :) kor ligg signalkablan i forhold tel strømmen å sånn? vess du har hadd et/en exstra, så prøv å bære strekk dein i "lufta" fra førsterkar tel spellarn, førr å sjå om d kain ha nåkka me d å gjør :) e nu d æ kjæm på i farta :) hah, æ fainn dæ på nættby :D

Ninja edit :ph34r: å fjæsboka :D

aw, that sucks

Sorry, norwegian following:

di gångan æ har vært borti dettan, så har d som regel hadd nåkka me jording å jør, prøv å ta ei ledning fra et godt jordingsponkt å rett på spellarchassie, førr å sjå om d hjælp :) kor ligg signalkablan i forhold tel strømmen å sånn? vess du har hadd et/en exstra, så prøv å bære strekk dein i "lufta" fra førsterkar tel spellarn, førr å sjå om d kain ha nåkka me d å gjør :) e nu d æ kjæm på i farta :) hah, æ fainn dæ på nættby :D

Ninja edit :ph34r: å fjæsboka :D

Norsk FTW lol ;)

Har prøvd å jorde chassiet til spilleren og signalkablene, men gjorde ikke noen forskjell. Den myten om at det å legge signalkabler og strømkabler er det det er, en myte, pseudo balanserte innganger skal eliminere dette ved 99,9% av tilfelle som forsårsakes av indusering i signal kablene også litt avhengi av kvaliteten og strukturen på kablen, så med mindre det er en hjemmesnekra RCA kabel så skal ikke dette skje :) Men gidder ikke å begynne med det der nå, blir det noe lignende problem med alpinen, da skal jeg gjøre noe for å bli kvitt det :)

Sorry for the norwegian guys :P

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

Archived