DD Z9518, 5000watts, 150.1 @30-52hz, from pg 21

Norsk FTW lol ;)

Har prøvd å jorde chassiet til spilleren og signalkablene, men gjorde ikke noen forskjell. Den myten om at det å legge signalkabler og strømkabler er det det er, en myte, pseudo balanserte innganger skal eliminere dette ved 99,9% av tilfelle som forsårsakes av indusering i signal kablene også litt avhengi av kvaliteten og strukturen på kablen, så med mindre det er en hjemmesnekra RCA kabel så skal ikke dette skje :) Men gidder ikke å begynne med det der nå, blir det noe lignende problem med alpinen, da skal jeg gjøre noe for å bli kvitt det :)

Sorry for the norwegian guys :P

hehe oki, ja men då får main bære se ka så skjer når du får dein ainner spellarn :)

yeah, sorry 4 the norwegian talk :) isnt allways soo simple too write all in english :)

my english isnt that good, so if i misstype a word, or dont bend it rigth, dont scream, just notify me ;) then i learn :)

Good news/bad news. The bad news is that the shitty dealer I bought my last HU decided to send it to repair where the waiting time is 3 months, instead of just replacing the defect product he sold me, so I said F**k that! The good news is I went on a little shopping spree to the new stereo shop in the nearest town (Molde), so if any Norwegian sees this, Elutstyr.no is the place to go! The best costumer service ever and very good prices! The result of yesterday was a brand new Alpine CDE-105 and a Ipod touch! :D No more engine noise, no more CD skipping and a much better sounding system!

Made a couple of vids of before and after, just to show how bad the engine noise was.

Before

After

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

my english isnt that good, so if i misstype a word, or dont bend it rigth, dont scream, just notify me ;) then i learn :)

So i was on my way to work this morning, was bumping some tunez to wake up a bit and suddenly i hear a small explosion, my first thought was that my system had blown up. That was not the case, My airbag had blown out from the side of my seat and it was smoke everywhere and stinked up my car. getting a bit nervous about turning the volume up when it sets my airbag off, lol! :crazy:

Posted Image

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

PWNT?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

wow... airbags=expensive to fix!.... sorry to hear that bro.... i always disconnect my airbags.. i dont like them

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

wow... airbags=expensive to fix!.... sorry to hear that bro.... i always disconnect my airbags.. i dont like them

loool :D thats good :D

Don`t like them either, lol! don`t know if it was because of the bass or what, but it blew up and scared the shit out of me and my ears was ringing an hour after. I think I am going to disconnect all of them, what if the one in the steering wheel had went off? would have sent me right into the ditch probably. No more bumping until the airbags are out :ph34r:

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

f*ck them airbags.

Your build looks real nice but are you gonna finish it soon? Or is 4x18 inch going to be the case?

But nice to see an Opel for once here, i had a Vectra B Hatchback but not close to your 10.000watts + http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

I just had 4x12 inch on mac audio amps, was around just 2000+ watt.

Love your build and i stay tuned!

Archived