QFT, although some say that turbocharged engines like little to no backpressure on medium-to-high boost.

you talk far too broadly. high boost to one person could be 20psi and high boost to another could be 55psi. no back pressure on 20psi would be bad. the only time you would want a very small amount of backpressure is when you are running large T6 frame turbos @ 50psi+ and 2000+ hp

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

then again there are 8 second 4 cylinder cars running 40psi with a full exhaust

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

and I'm not going by some he say/she say BS, I've build a 600whp car before and it made the most power with a full exhaust

you talk far too broadly. high boost to one person could be 20psi and high boost to another could be 55psi. no back pressure on 20psi would be bad. the only time you would want a very small amount of backpressure is when you are running large T6 frame turbos @ 50psi+ and 2000+ hp

then again there are 8 second 4 cylinder cars running 40psi with a full exhaust

and I'm not going by some he say/she say BS, I've build a 600whp car before and it made the most power with a full exhaust

I'll believe it. I haven't built a turbo car (yet) and have just gone by, as you call it, 'he say/she say BS.' example: my brother's built boosted Integra LS that got beat by a i/h/e v6 mustang (and a stock v8) LOL so you know he didn't do it right (that and it went pop after about three months)

Too many projects, too little time...

You dont want backpressure at all. What you need is exhaust velocity. Backpressure is bad and reduces power horribly. You could take any car/truck and redo the whole exhaust with nothing but straight pipe, Not too small so it wont scavenge all the exahust gases from the cylinders, but not too larger so you loose velocity from the cylinders from removeing and pushing out the exhaust as fast as possibly. You could take a a camaro, mustang, corvetter or even a civic and stright pipe it to a correct size not to small yet not to large and it will make more power than any exhaust you could put. Haveing a cat and a muffler are only there to meet with regulations of emissions and db exhaust levels. Aftermarket exhausts are very much more freeflowing then stock but still restrict compared to open header/s or straight pipe/s. I would deffintally look into a better intake deffintally a cold air intake absolutly with a heat shield to keep away from engine bay heat, high flow air filter, and pretty much everything ktownsdriftking said theres just no reason for me to repeat it.

You dont want backpressure at all. What you need is exhaust velocity. Backpressure is bad and reduces power horribly. You could take any car/truck and redo the whole exhaust with nothing but straight pipe, Not too small so it wont scavenge all the exahust gases from the cylinders, but not too larger so you loose velocity from the cylinders from removeing and pushing out the exhaust as fast as possibly. You could take a a camaro, mustang, corvetter or even a civic and stright pipe it to a correct size not to small yet not to large and it will make more power than any exhaust you could put. Haveing a cat and a muffler are only there to meet with regulations of emissions and db exhaust levels. Aftermarket exhausts are very much more freeflowing then stock but still restrict compared to open header/s or straight pipe/s. I would deffintally look into a better intake deffintally a cold air intake absolutly with a heat shield to keep away from engine bay heat, high flow air filter, and pretty much everything ktownsdriftking said theres just no reason for me to repeat it.

This is true to a point. It depends on where you want your power band.

lol

i have a 1998 Plymouth grand voyager 3.3

how can i tune it up a little?

Maybe a drop in high flow filter. Probably wont feel any difference though, maybe an extra 1-2 mpg. Anything other than that is going to have to be custom and not be worth the price for the gains.

what wrong with it?

Nothing you said lol so i wasent sure if you were asking a serious question or looking for laughings. A tune up such as sparkplugs, cap and wires, better high flowing air filter, possible cold air intake, better flowing exhaust theres a bunch.

Edited by PaulO2288