trying to decide whether or not to put in this alarm

some guy local is looking for someone to put in an alarm speakers and subs and amps ive done it all except the alarm how difficult is an alarm to install i mean is it something you would recommend doing for your first time on someone elses car

and also how much would you charge for each

speaker install

sub/amp install

alarm install if you think i should

btw its an lcd alarm if tht helps

some guy local is looking for someone to put in an alarm speakers and subs and amps ive done it all except the alarm how difficult is an alarm to install i mean is it something you would recommend doing for your first time on someone elses car

and also how much would you charge for each

speaker install

sub/amp install

alarm install if you think i should

btw its an lcd alarm if tht helps

i would not recommend doing a alarm for the 1st time ..its not hard ,you basically need to test your wires (all)to make sure that u have the right 1's and solder all the connections so that they dont come loose and know what goes with what and if its a 5speed ,u will need to bypass ther clutch switch..i would do the alarm for $100-$150(if its basic)and i would install everything else for $100-150 also..remember that u cant charge 2 much because they will rather take it to a shop.

yeahh thanks for the input i think ill just do everything for him besides the alarm id rather not screw up a car i cant pay for

yeah I would agree with that decision...I would only use my own car as a test first...thats what I did, then I moved on to my family/friends cars, then i started installing for neighbors etc....once you get the hang of it and realize its really not hard, id expand.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

yeah I would agree with that decision...I would only use my own car as a test first...thats what I did, then I moved on to my family/friends cars, then i started installing for neighbors etc....once you get the hang of it and realize its really not hard, id expand.

yeahh thats exactly what i did for subs and h/us etc. you get the point but ive never run accross someone wanting a alarm installed before ill hafta save up for my own and give it a try

thanks for all the input guys

• 3 months later...