Car Show In Algonquin, IL Today - Aug 15th

Decaf

Chris was nice to meet you on Saturday and thanks for posting up some vids. Never got to see how stupid my car really looks :D

Too bad you didn't get the hair trick I did with the little stripper looking chick.

I won the WGCI show yesterday and got the $500, so now I need your help in putting together a mix for the finals as I want that $1k prize money.

That was my first time metering MECA style and I'm actually 1.1dB louder sealed up on the dash......playing music of course.

All of DOA had a good time...

great 1st post, lol

i saw that on ca.com... u were makin people jump out of ur car... some people just dont understand how loud 150+ is

how did they meter at the WGCI show... i bet you had alot of people scratching their heads thinking u werent gonna be loud

when u were doing the hair trick with the girl in the little half red shirt i ran over to Lucas' (eclipse owner) car to get my camera that was in his glove compartment and by the time i got it she walked away

the dude with her said, "shes gonna do some modeling," I doubt she expected the devastation ur car does to a nice hair-do

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

She had a butterface. Hot little body and she looked better with her hair covering her face LOL

I plan to do many hair tricks at the local show on the 29th...

My car isn't "that" loud, but compared to what's at most local shows it does catch people off guard and I love the reactions when they jump out.

Archived