thehoe92 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 Who likes there AudioQue HDC3 18"? How many watts are you running to it and have you got it metered? These things look like little beasts. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
LoudBimmer Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 i'm wonna get one too, could someone explain little bit about them
BigPimpin91 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 Who likes there AudioQue HDC3 18"? How many watts are you running to it and have you got it metered? These things look like little beasts. Buddy of mine has a Custom Built Aluminum with extra spiders on an Autotek MM3000.1.Just one. The sub takes the power but the amp does not. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
newls1 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 planning on using 4 18"s myself (DJ has the 18"s going for 249 right now on sale) When those sell out, his new 18"s/15/etc... Will use the new spider pack, and sell in the 329range. However though, all the HDC3's use 8 spiders !!!! These drivers should be incredible, and I cant wait. I'll be feeding 6000watts to my 4. Also, the 18"s weigh in at almost 60lbs. **EDIT** looks like we have had similar setups. First we had the Fi BL's (I had 2 18"s), then sold them, and went to audioque, looks like you might go down the same path! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
zfrerichs Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 ask justin about his he had one for a little while kasey Roseville, CA
BigPimpin91 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 My HDC3 15 had 5 spiders... BigPimpin91's Banging Music
thehoe92 Posted August 17, 2009 Author Report Posted August 17, 2009 yeah they are saying 1,000 RMS but I was hoping maybe a sundown 3000d. I think I already heard justins story zak but I'll ask him again. from bigpimpins videos it looks like they love the lows Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
zfrerichs Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 lol they dont like lows but they can take a 3kd they are not a bad woofer for the price at all Roseville, CA
newls1 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 My HDC3 15 had 5 spiders... Talking with DJ, he told me 8??? Hmmm, maybe the 18 has 8 spiders, and the 15 5 spiders Hmmm, I shall call and find out tomorrow.... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Guest Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 planning on using 4 18"s myself (DJ has the 18"s going for 249 right now on sale) When those sell out, his new 18"s/15/etc... Will use the new spider pack, and sell in the 329range. However though, all the HDC3's use 8 spiders !!!! These drivers should be incredible, and I cant wait. I'll be feeding 6000watts to my 4. Also, the 18"s weigh in at almost 60lbs will the SDC series have anything new? so i know to hold off on them or not
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.