loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

Logans previous box from me, i didnt tell him to expect any numbers at all, other then the same box in the same vehicle was a 52. obviously there are other differences then box in the equation..

the thing about doing boxes or work for forum members is that they dont know what they want exactly. One moment they just want a box that plays everything another they want a box for numbers. Then when your trying to work with tuning and whatnot that person already has a preconcieved notion at to what they want. With all customers it turns into, just do what they want good,bad, or ugly. Communication on what exactly he's looking for when it was time was pretty vague.

Hence why i dont do any designs or systems for forum members anymore unless its in person, its just to hard to get what someone wants without a straight answer...plus i lose money charging what i do on here for designs and free help that people dont listen to in the first place. I like some of the others on here do it for a living. Just the forum side of me hates seeing the same ol, "i got a f150, thats why i cant get loud" statement

Pretty sure it wasn't vauge, I said I wanted a loud good sounding box, and when we did your box to spec and we told you the result (146) you said and I quote "that's pathetic"

If you've done all these loud f150s why wouldn't you take pictures or give specs to prove to those that are having a hard time that it is so easy

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived