Second Skin Audio

Any way to tell what options a BTL has via a vidual inspection?

Luda

I just picked up a FI BTL 12" in a 2.75cuft custom enclosure tuned to 32hz this weekend [340$ i couldnt pass it up] and i was wondering if there was any way to check if what options the woofer has, the PO said it was 'fully optioned' but i picked it up off a guy on craigslist, so i dont know how reliable that info is.

Either way the thing pounds like a motha, even on the Orion HCCA 2400w [1200x1 @ 1ohm] its way louder then my 2x Alpine type r's on 800W a piece ever were, or could ever hope to be.

im currently deciding on an amp, thus wondering what options the woofer has.

2005 Grand PrixSource: StockFronts: Stock 6.5 ComponentsRears: Stock 6x9Subwoofer: FI BTL 12" Fully optionedSubwoofer amplifier: Kenwood KAC-7203 bridged @ 4ΩEnclosure: 3.41cuft tuned to 33hz

get the serial number and call FI... they could tell you more about it... im sure.... thats what i would do anyways...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Guess ill have to pull the woofer out sometime this week.

also guess ill talk to them about warranty post original owner

2005 Grand PrixSource: StockFronts: Stock 6.5 ComponentsRears: Stock 6x9Subwoofer: FI BTL 12" Fully optionedSubwoofer amplifier: Kenwood KAC-7203 bridged @ 4ΩEnclosure: 3.41cuft tuned to 33hz

get the serial number and call FI... they could tell you more about it... im sure.... thats what i would do anyways...

Where's the serial located and sorry, I don't mean to thread hijack but I'm in the same situation as the OP.

Do Fi subs even have serials?

My Havocs don't... (okay okay AA, but still Fi)

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

Do Fi subs even have serials?

My Havocs don't... (okay okay AA, but still Fi)

As far as I know Scott doesn't use a serial system. I think some of the coils might be labeled with what they are in permanent marker, maybe that was just a couple subs.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived