Hobby's 2004 Silverado Ex Cab

I like that box that the type r is in, very nice box!

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

no picks of just the bottom, but here it is..

Posted Image

the wood bar is to keep the seat bottom off the subs

Posted Image

Posted Image

man those things are dirty

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Damn 15's under the seat, thats a pretty good job getting those in there. Mine was about 1/2 inch under the seat. Rubbed a little but nothing to worry about. I was surprised that it sounded just as good with the seat down as it did with the seat up. A little less volume but good sound quality.

thats what mine is..sounds good both ways, I think a little better with it up, I really need some time to really tune it, the hard part is the amp is behind the back of the seat, so it is a PIA to get it out and adjust anything on it...

thanks my buddy built for me, he built his first to test and then built mine, I need to carpet it or paint, I am thinking carpet though...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Just got my Q-Logic Kicks from the FedEx man. Nice units and very clean looking. Think Im gonna add some deadening to them to stiffen em up. Took a pict with the grill of the 5.25 speaker Im going to mount in them so you can see what they look like. Cant wait to get all my wiring done and my shit setup so I can listen to them. Also waiting on my speaker wire and a few install items from Darvex. They ship quick so I should have all the stuff here for the weekend.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im also finishing some of the bracing and should have the face put on the box this afternoon. Will have picts of that later.

Just got my Q-Logic Kicks from the FedEx man. Nice units and very clean looking. Think Im gonna add some deadening to them to stiffen em up. Took a pict with the grill of the 5.25 speaker Im going to mount in them so you can see what they look like. Cant wait to get all my wiring done and my shit setup so I can listen to them. Also waiting on my speaker wire and a few install items from Darvex. They ship quick so I should have all the stuff here for the weekend.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im also finishing some of the bracing and should have the face put on the box this afternoon. Will have picts of that later.

Nice thats what i want to next need to save a little cash for them.....Why didnt you go with the 6.5 (oversized) in the kicks???

Check out my build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry717600

GUERO.jpg

4 12" Kicker L7's

1 zx2500.1 Kicker Amp

1 zx650.4 Kicker Amp

All Kicker 1/0 Wire

Headunit Jvc Kw-Nx7000

3 sets of 6.5 Image Dynamics CXS6 series

Nice thats what i want to next need to save a little cash for them.....Why didnt you go with the 6.5 (oversized) in the kicks???

The Momo's are huge, very deep. There is no way they would fit down there without hitting a lot of wiring and the body. Im putting those in the door panels with the tweeters in the top of the door or in the A-pillars.

Archived